[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

"
pvpkaos wrote:
what about your resist? i have problems to cap 75 all!

If you get 200 of int+str on tactician it gives you 25% to all. Everythign else I got on amulet, rings, chest, shield. You can also get resists on jewels, get a %life + %ES + %resists they are usually not that expensive. I'll update the build today. I haven't been playing at all, now I have some time.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Sep 13, 2019, 7:42:04 AM
thx you!!
i have a little problem with life,
at level 77 i have only 3k life.. while im trying to get life on all items and on passive tree.. idk how to increase it further, i mean except leveling to 90 which is gonna add some more i hope :)
"
loomysh wrote:
i have a little problem with life,
at level 77 i have only 3k life.. while im trying to get life on all items and on passive tree.. idk how to increase it further, i mean except leveling to 90 which is gonna add some more i hope :)

Yeah I updated the PoB now. Also you can check my character "Cyclone_Bee_Yourself" I use 2k ES alongside 4k life. If you have the boots that I have (which I put as mandatory even before) then you will easily leech that ES with your skills and sustain like crazy.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi do you mind taking a look at my profile? I'm dying a lot in low tier maps![2 - 7] as I only have around 3k life. How do I improve my character? I really like this build so I want to take it into the end game.
Hey, I'm in the process of gearing this character and I'm just curious, is the POB damage reliable? It LOOKS super low (around 500k total between all skills and inc. poisons). Each individual skill does between 80k-130k, which seems super low.

I know that POB has a tendency to lie, and I was just wondering how reliable those numbers were before I start dumping currency into the build. It feels fine at the moment, but that could easily change when I hit red maps.
"
Shiek200 wrote:
Hey, I'm in the process of gearing this character and I'm just curious, is the POB damage reliable? It LOOKS super low (around 500k total between all skills and inc. poisons). Each individual skill does between 80k-130k, which seems super low.

I know that POB has a tendency to lie, and I was just wondering how reliable those numbers were before I start dumping currency into the build. It feels fine at the moment, but that could easily change when I hit red maps.

This was the first time I did a poison build as well so I can understand the confusion. Basically the thing you want to be looking at is the "total damage per poison (TDPP)".
So you take the TDPP and multiply it by the number of poisons you applied.

Let's say you want to calculate for 1 second of applying poison. In my case I have 6.5 attacks/s. We are using 2 spells because each spell has an inner cooldown of 0.15s which comes around to 6.66 attacks/s (MAX, you want to stay below 6.66). Since cyclone deals damage twice per attack you can use 2 different spells every 0.15s. So you are now alternating 2 spells every 0.15s which equals to around 13 spell casts per second or considering your accuracy and crit chance to around 11-12 casts per second. So lets say you cast blade fall 6 times per second and EK 6 times per second. That would mean you applied the TDPP of each of them 6 times.

TL;DR for 12 casts per second: Bladefall TDPPx6 + EK TDPPx6 = ~1.2mil worth of poison damage is applied within one second.

Of course if it's a boss you'll be staying for multiple seconds and that damage will increase to millions of stacked poison damage. (NOTE: this damage is not applied within that second, this damage includes the damage done across the poison duration that's why the minions don't die immediately but afterwards, it's a weird playstyle where I wished I had a chicken collecting loot behind me)
I d know how to import the image but that is my dagger stats, i do less damage than my Bino's but more ias and accuracy. I dont know what should i use! Thx you

Rarity: Rare
Plague Spiker
Imperial Skean
--------
Rune Dagger
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 22-88 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.37% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.90 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 10
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Dex: 95
Int: 131
--------
Sockets: B-B G
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Adds 1 to 3 Fire Damage to Spells
27% increased Attack Speed
33% increased Critical Strike Chance
+404 to Accuracy Rating
43% increased Chaos Damage (crafted)
Last edited by pvpkaos on Sep 14, 2019, 12:55:56 PM
I am levling with this build right now. Lvl 50. So far it looks ok. Still missing much stuff to make th ebuild shine, but im a little bit concerned about its viability.

The full DPS will only be reached after 10seconds without any damage stops. With nerfed cyclone radius, this means we are in great danger to reach full potential DPS.

But we have almost no defence. 6k life (4k +2k ES) is not bad. But no armor, no dodge, no freeze and only 35%evade chance seems pretty rippy in red maps or for bossing. Especially as our damage is not frontloaded but needs time.

I like the idea, but i doubt its strengh at endgame.

first char i leveled this league was a necro (wow, who would have thought?). My necro was leaguestarter and i didnt buy stuff at all. And still my necro did way more damage and died way less than this poison assassin with OP twink gear while doing campaign.

I enjoy the fast paced playstyle of this build, but i as i said, i doubt its viability for endgame. Will post back in a few day, once/if i reach at least lvl 80 and full items/ascendencys.
Any videos's of this build in action?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info