[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

hm i noticed you are using:
cyclone + COC + bladefall + vile toxins + ethereal knives + deadly ailments

while im currently using:
cyclone + COC + bladefall + vile toxins + blade vortex + lesser poison

its probably less damage but its still working nicely, please comment if i should just swap to ethereal knives + deadly ailments

i got a question regarding knife/shield
i somehow started using 2 knives, i see you use knife and shielf - what are pros and cons of that?

2nd question - about knife mods- what are the best modes for this setup? what should i be looking for?

im only proud of the carcass jack, apart from it not much i guess but its working so far :)

Last edited by loomysh on Sep 11, 2019, 11:27:40 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
TrexerPoE wrote:
Hi everyone,

I saw people posting complains regarding the defenses of the build. After going through the PoB I saw some easy fixes.

I abandoned the ES idea and focused mostly on life. Taking a few Dagger specific nodes and dropping those that were far away. The biggest change to dropping ES is that both Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics can be taken giving an extra layer of defense to the build.

There is a might of the meek in the middle but after I discovered it only gives 10% hp a rare jewel will od better. Taking the life flask nodes below Scion and under Acrobatics will ensure that the life flask keeps you alive.

I removed Culling Strike from Whirling Blades and replaced it with Fortify which is another layer of defense against those big Physical hits.

Another possible improvement is to get Whispers of Doom notable on your amulet. This allows you to swap one of your flasks (like Jade and moving curse immunity to diamond which i suggest doing anyway and rolling a #% inc Evasion on your Diamond as well) and taking Witchfire Brew. This will curse enemies with despair and allow you to use Enfeeble on Blasphemy for an even bigger increase to your defenses.

Since PoB isn't working another idea is to drop Deadly Infusion for Mistwalker but that would require switching Unbound Ailments for Nightblade support (and that is not in PoB yet.) This will provide the elusive buff and critical strike multi. The mistwalker will prevent your being critically hit while elusive, give you 8% damage reduction as well as give a large amount of dodge and move speed from the elusive buff.

https://pastebin.com/KwGygwQ6

Appreciated for the constructive feedback. I'll probably incorporate the mistwalker ascendancy with nightblade support. I'm still updating the build as much as I physically can since I have more important matters to attend to (masters degree) in these next few days.

For the most recent updates check my character Cyclone_Bee_Yourself.

i switched to Mistwalker last night and the build felt more stable and still clearing areas easily. Its playing well so far and the overall build is still good fun to play - i've still got loads to sort out on my character so should only get stronger

Getting decent now, still not sure about my passive tree, to many options. more life instead of damage is definitely a upgrade on this build, we got enough damage already imo
"
loomysh wrote:
hm i noticed you are using:
cyclone + COC + bladefall + vile toxins + ethereal knives + deadly ailments

while im currently using:
cyclone + COC + bladefall + vile toxins + blade vortex + lesser poison

its probably less damage but its still working nicely, please comment if i should just swap to ethereal knives + deadly ailments

i got a question regarding knife/shield
i somehow started using 2 knives, i see you use knife and shielf - what are pros and cons of that?

2nd question - about knife mods- what are the best modes for this setup? what should i be looking for?

im only proud of the carcass jack, apart from it not much i guess but its working so far :)

Shield is for survivability as you can roll both ES and life on it. Dual daggers are probably better if you're taking mistwalker because some of the damage will drop from infusion. Put your build into PoB and check your accuracy, crit chance and attack speed. Crit chance on cyclone needs to be as close to 100% as possible, hit chance on cyclone needs to be as close to 100% as possible and attack speed needs to be as close to 6.5 attack speed (not more than that) as possible.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I need to know what stats per ítem i should search. For example Daggers, spell damage, chaos damage, attack speed,? etc. Sorry im newbie
So, I have a question. In your description about the build you say the Fenumus boots are mandatory, but BOTH of the PoB links the boots in place are Inya's? Is this just an oversite on posting the links, or did you change them for a more permanent Power Charge uptime?
Do you use all the auras on your helmet or just two of them, considering it takes 110% mana reservation?

Also curious as to why run both Dash and Whirling blades? Sorry If these are dumb questions, i'm still kinda new to the game. Thanks!
Last edited by Jaledeas on Sep 12, 2019, 9:14:06 PM
"
pvpkaos wrote:
I need to know what stats per ítem i should search. For example Daggers, spell damage, chaos damage, attack speed,? etc. Sorry im newbie

Accuracy, crit chance, attack speed are priorities. Chaos damage and DoT are great bonuses. Look at my dagger.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Jaledeas wrote:
Do you use all the auras on your helmet or just two of them, considering it takes 110% mana reservation?

Also curious as to why run both Dash and Whirling blades? Sorry If these are dumb questions, i'm still kinda new to the game. Thanks!

I'm not using malevolence. I'm only using Aspect of the spider, Precision (lvl4), temp chains and Herald of Agony.
what about your resist? i have problems to cap 75 all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info