[3.9] Devon's Poisoning Lawnmower | Poison CoC Cyclone | All content viable

"
Razlofou wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQZwBx4HmQguDY0OSBGWEwQV_Ra_GY4ZtCFgIuojNiP2JpUqCyo4LGQuIy5TMHwyATY9N9Q8_kMxRJ5HfkkTSVFKfUyOTP9Nkk4qTp9RR1MQU7tVS1nwW69cQF3yYeJh62KsZU1qjGqTbIxtbG9XcFJwbnTtdZ52gngZelN6f3rvhKKHdofLidOJ4Iw2jX2NgY2_j_qQCpMfk5mVLp2qotmjiqebqM-qpLDYshm0xbTRtUi9Nr6nv9XBoMLswzrIDMgUzxXPetNv037UI9YH2sHmWOjW6XbrFO0_7YPuDu968NXy5vVv_MU=?accountName=Razlofou&characterName=PzykoMetamorph

I just put here my version with sirus down in one portal.
More chaos damage + empower for the bladefall with a support +1 chest.
Ming heart for the +20% combined with the level 26 bladefall. It works...

Looks nice man, gz on the Sirus kill.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
looks nice would love to build this but 1 Question is there a way to see the skill tree ?

thx in advance
"
Myko-san wrote:
looks nice would love to build this but 1 Question is there a way to see the skill tree ?

thx in advance

People usually use the Path Of Building pastebins but since you're PS you wont be able to. I'll make sure to post it on the guide so you can check it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
yea i'm a Ps player, and thx man for the reply/update.
Much appriciated!

Cheers man <3
Hello,

This looks super neat, but curious if it works for 3.10. Have only been playing for a season so not super sure how to evaluate the build versus the update.

Thanks!
Hi! I'm running a very similar CoC Poison Cyclone, and your guide was really helpful in planning and crafting the build. I just wanted to ask a few questions regarding the mechanics.

When you state 6.06 attacks per second, that's the attacks for the cyclone skill, and not the regular attack, am I correct? I noticed that I go over 6.06 attacks on my cyclone very easily even without investing into attack speed, and I finally toned down my attack speed to reach exactly that number.

Most of the guides I read advise not to go over 6 seconds due to the 150 ms cd of CoC, and I think your guide is the first one that stated 6.06 instead. May I ask how you got that number in particular? Would that work for all cases or your specific build only?

Enjoying the play style very much at the moment! Thank you for your wonderful guide and looking forward to reading your new builds in the future! :)
"
MensisXIII wrote:
Hi! I'm running a very similar CoC Poison Cyclone, and your guide was really helpful in planning and crafting the build. I just wanted to ask a few questions regarding the mechanics.

When you state 6.06 attacks per second, that's the attacks for the cyclone skill, and not the regular attack, am I correct? I noticed that I go over 6.06 attacks on my cyclone very easily even without investing into attack speed, and I finally toned down my attack speed to reach exactly that number.

Most of the guides I read advise not to go over 6 seconds due to the 150 ms cd of CoC, and I think your guide is the first one that stated 6.06 instead. May I ask how you got that number in particular? Would that work for all cases or your specific build only?

Enjoying the play style very much at the moment! Thank you for your wonderful guide and looking forward to reading your new builds in the future! :)

This extremely useful (and recently updated) thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info