[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

lol shit, i should've been more serious about getting the daggers. I got one for 4c and was like 'eh, its so cheap ill buy another one later', now i regret it.
So is this build viable? :(
"
Shinro28 wrote:
So is this build viable? :(
ya has anyone done this to lvl 90/80? is this a good build?
I haven't looked at the tree, but with a 5L bv with a 4L Hoag I'm running through lower maps ok.

The real problem is the life sustain. I'm using mom/eb and a Helm that gives 18% damage taken back as health over 4 seconds. I don't have the elusive ascendancy yet, which will help some with mitigation, but I'm thinking of switching to CI to have leech. Leech during atziris only just seems unreliable.

I'm also going super budget this league and have spent 40c or so total on the build, so that is also a factor. I think with a 6L and some more dot multi I'd be better off. I'm lv 81 iirc. Definitely set up differently that the posted build though.
Last edited by EveryGlenn17 on Sep 19, 2019, 4:05:02 PM
I have a similar setup on my current character (assassin BV poison). I went differently with some aspects of OPs build but i confirm that my current build can clear anything in endgame (level 94). I havent done Uber Elder yet but i'm quite certain I will succeed.

You can inspect my profile, everything is public. I do have some expensive items but some of them can be replaced with cheap ones.
all content viable, great idea and stuff, really enjoyed the build, OP is a great person and his mom is wonderful woman

my version https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2645441
Last edited by AmasawaYuuko on Sep 22, 2019, 8:24:00 PM
Pretty solid idea, damage is stupid high for so low investment into it, right now i'm trying hp+leech variation (since damage is already big i decided to drop 1 dmg support for life leech). Embalmer also allows for very cheap entry into it with pseudo 5-link.
Though i can't stop but wonder if ES variant is viable.
Hey,

I tried this build and chanaged it a bit. My tree is a bit different, so are supportgems. I use Temp Chains instead of Despair - fdor defense. Also Spell Echo for Blade Vortex since i dont wanna stand around for ages. I didnt play that much this league, so i did not progress so far but Shaper/Elder are easy going.
I do a lot less DMG than the Thread VErsion does, but i think i have a lot more survivability.

https://pastebin.com/bt38qJTH

cheers
I got this today from a div card turn in

Should be best in slot for this build right?
I logged in just to say 2 things:
- This build has stupid high dps for the low investment (paid 3c for each dagger, got a 5l for like 1c and fenumus' toxins for 5c, with a ring with the Aspect of the spider for another 5c. So, less than 20c to melt bosses)
- That Skin of the Loyal above me is disgusting and should be deleted from this game ASAP. You even got the colours right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info