[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

Building with some defence and sustain in mind and will play around with some ideas with golden rule mechanics

Question if anyone knows...

Because energy shield is moved to mana, how would shavronne's wrappings work?

would they still negate chaos damage ? would it chew through your ES? could be an option for golden rule if it worked.
Thinking of building something similar to this, but with apep's rage and apep's supremacy.

Cmiiw, but
Bv lvl 21 has 112-167 dmg (avg 139.5)
Bv lvl 24 (+3) has 150-225 dmg (avg 187.5) +
Bv lvl 27 (+6) has 201-302 dmg (avg 251.5)

Bv has dmg eff of 25%

Apep's rage has 90-190 dmg range. Avg 140 addrd dmg which gives 35 dmg to bv. Compare to cold iron point having +48.

But apeps rage has cast speed, and poison dealing effectively 20% faster (1.2x multiplier if no other node taken).

Apep's supremacy gives only around 65 dmg. But it also gives tons of defensive boost.

I would dare say at least dual apep' rage, apep' rage + apep supremacy, and apep + obliteration could give dual cold iron point for its money. More testing should be conducted.

Sins rebirth (unholy might), and assassin ascendancy can also swing the verdict towards stacking more pure phys dmg.

discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
The small tweaks i have made, have made this a blast to play. Still early days and will see what end game maping is like in red maps but so far so good.

If i can get some reserved mana back i wanna try and run this with skitter bots.
What exactly do you do to keep leeching/regenerating life?
I read all notables, items etc but when I play the build I just don't feel I regenerate enough? :(
"
fishii_22 wrote:
What exactly do you do to keep leeching/regenerating life?
I read all notables, items etc but when I play the build I just don't feel I regenerate enough? :(

The sustain as per the build and the poison ascendancy doesn't seem to work.

Least i never figured it out...

I switched out HOA for vitality and ran a watchers eye for the only mechanic ( that i know of) that lets spells leetch life on hit.

Been working on min maxing and building defensive layers with ele damage converted to chaos damage and having high chaos res to the build. I dont know the game well so im kinda lost wat what im doing... but having fun. Eat most content, some map and t16 boss can hurt with small life...

ive gotten away with a few phy reflect maps , but maybe luck.. but not there yet to big D those mods YET
Last edited by FKNalpha on Nov 6, 2019, 11:37:47 AM
Will say the 620+ movement speed on sextant t15 maps is a lot of fun on this build

zooooom
Im not sure if the author ever made an actually copy of this character but i leveled one up casually 1 - 95. In the early days I went Bino's with Temp chains then played around a lot for getting sustain and health.

Can this build go CI and get to 7 or 8k ES? Seems like the gear options are too limited to rework to get there... but I figured I would ask anyone who has already gotten into the build in general. I am in love with CI (Trickster) and have really gotten tired of hybrid or life builds.

Just curious if anyone has tried it.
"
Aldenier wrote:
Can this build go CI and get to 7 or 8k ES? Seems like the gear options are too limited to rework to get there... but I figured I would ask anyone who has already gotten into the build in general. I am in love with CI (Trickster) and have really gotten tired of hybrid or life builds.

Just curious if anyone has tried it.

I suppose if you could make the mana reservation work and still have 300-400 mana left in the tank, i think my BV is 57-60 cost per cast, eldritch battery is very nice for this. I dont know what a CI build would bring to the table over the current life build. But worth spending the regrets and messing with everything and see what you end up with.
Good morning,

Here is where ill probably end my build for now, I am moving today and probably wont have the option to play much till new league.

https://pastebin.com/vgn688VR

Notes:

- Gems:

I would get an enlighten LV 4 and change the anointment back to Discipline and training for more health, or Adder's touch for some more juice.

- Mana reserve:
3 Auras
1 Herald
1 Curse
1 Aspect

- Lab Enchant:
Lots of Room for a helm enchant, wich can help take the build further, Perhaps Blade Vortex duration would be good.

- Jewels:
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
+19% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
+28 Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality
Unaffected by Poison while affected by Malevolence

Look for this eye for a better DPS boost over the one I have currently.

or this Eye if you can get another option for Unaffected by Poison

Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
+46% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
+21% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence

Last edited by FKNalpha on Nov 21, 2019, 11:12:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info