[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

Wouldn't you just end up killing yourself with the Golden Rule reflected poisons?
"
Wouldn't you just end up killing yourself with the Golden Rule reflected poisons?

"
Pantheon:
Soul of Shakari is a must because poison immunity
Solaris or Lunaris

"
kiota1988 wrote:
"

"
Pantheon:
Soul of Shakari is a must because poison immunity
Solaris or Lunaris

Ahh, my bad. Missed that part.
nice
Last edited by rafataz4 on Sep 5, 2019, 8:05:04 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the interaction between the Golden Rule and Soul of Shakari doesn't work the way you think it does. The pantheon power makes you "Immune" to poison, which means you can't be afflicted by it (and as a result don't get the assassin bonus because the poison wasn't applied)
Here is the official GGG response to whether or not poison stacking using Golden Rule and Soul of Shakiri works.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2244240/page/1#p15918796

TL;DR
it doesn't
How do you intend to generate power charges ?
"
Naavala wrote:

me personally i'm going to cut off the golden rule and put in a blue dream/nightmare
"
kiota1988 wrote:
"
Naavala wrote:

me personally i'm going to cut off the golden rule and put in a blue dream/nightmare

That makes sense. Any plans on OoS/PCoC combo (or similar) for Shaper/Uber Elder ?
"
Naavala wrote:
"
kiota1988 wrote:
"
Naavala wrote:

That makes sense. Any plans on OoS/PCoC combo (or similar) for Shaper/Uber Elder ?

well in the pob he used only 3 or 4 equip slot so we can use oos+pcoc for bosses for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info