[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

I tried this as my league starter and Im dealing very loooow damage, getting oneshoted 24/7 and need a lot of currency for crucial items. I made a huge mistake.
I tried this build on std , dps i nice , but there is no leech or regen , die vesy easy , any ideas how to improve it ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Deuxdrone wrote:
I tried this as my league starter and Im dealing very loooow damage, getting oneshoted 24/7 and need a lot of currency for crucial items. I made a huge mistake.

I did the same. In terms of damage I threw on a lesser poison early in order to get 100% poison chance and added a few supports for the herald. It feels more like a hoag build but the damage is decent if you want to try it. In terms of survivability, I'm struggling with that too.
After one-shot from izaro in uber and investing like 3ex to respec I can finally say I have to reroll as summoner.
Can't find you skill tree
How to recover life in any reliable way?
Noxious strike
Watcher's Eye with "Unaffected by Poison + Malevolence". Then we have sweet 75% chaos res almost all the time.

I still need to figure out how to increase AOE and survivability, because damage is crazy high at ~40c budget.
Get rid of imperesence and get an elder amulet with % of physical damage leeched as life. Why is bv set to lvl 27 by default?

There's a few things off about your POB. Damage would probably be a bit lower. Still impressive nonetheless. Had a similar idea myself.
Last edited by Zac89 on Sep 13, 2019, 10:37:43 PM
"
Xenhil wrote:
Watcher's Eye with "Unaffected by Poison + Malevolence". Then we have sweet 75% chaos res almost all the time.

I still need to figure out how to increase AOE and survivability, because damage is crazy high at ~40c budget.

You could try using Disintegrator and then swap chest for Kaom's heart. Damage is roughly the same but you gain some leech and a lot of life. I am testing this spec now.
Last edited by tobikk on Sep 14, 2019, 8:47:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info