Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

Would like the option of selling all items in a stash tab and\or moving all items from stash tab to inv and vice versa.... i think it would be a nice quality of life
"
ohnoyoudidnt wrote:
We D2 Necro for real now. Bone Armour and Stacking +Skills gear.

Now we only need a revive MTX for skellies/carrion golems/zombies/spectres and a revive skill itself. Oh, and something like ubers would be great too (i mean, elder has a master, right? then why not make equivalent to SoJ spawns or similar thing)
Im kinda sad you nerfed beserker once again. It was the worst class in the game and u made it good. Playable. Not op... Taming double damage from a point, moving it to warcries... u want us the be screaming everywhere, good. But, nerfing it??? Nerf to a ascendancy slayer nobody was picking (8% crit chance). Man, just leave melee alone.
"
LuckasSLopes wrote:
Im kinda sad you nerfed beserker once again. It was the worst class in the game and u made it good. Playable. Not op... Taming double damage from a point, moving it to warcries... u want us the be screaming everywhere, good. But, nerfing it??? Nerf to a ascendancy slayer nobody was picking (8% crit chance). Man, just leave melee alone.

Read taking, not "taming"
i cant get it to start due to some stupid dll file. any one get the same problem?
I cant get it to run due to the XINPUT1_3.dll =!??!!? anyone got same progblems?
"
JonteKnekt wrote:
I cant get it to run due to the XINPUT1_3.dll =!??!!? anyone got same progblems?

need to install directx web installer
"
terkvik wrote:
"
JonteKnekt wrote:

need to install directx web installer
tnx alot!!
"Added slots for Harbinger's Orbs, Ancient Orbs, Orbs of Binding and Engineer's Orbs to the Currency Stash Tab. These slots are invisible until you add one of those currencies."

So the orbs have a spot now, but not the shards for those same orbs?

TenCent literally didn't add support for the shards to the Stash Tab? Hahahaha....

Ridiculous.
After patch I have a problem with fps on my calculator, anyone has the same?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info