Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
EchecTorturé wrote:
How about you stop crying like babies about "nerfs" and wait to see ingame?

holy fuck people are clearly retarded

Some people can do basic math without colored text.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
"
Navandis wrote:
"
EchecTorturé wrote:

Yeah people clearly do maths considering every new stuff right? lol jk, they've been complaining about how old stuff are nerfed without taking the new gems n stuff into account
Really nice QoL changes - the second skill bar, stackable currency, masters (except being online is must have to stack missions)
Some "Balance changes" are weird (reworked mines, zombies ...)
R.I.P. mana guardian but keep 20M cyclone and HH untouched … ok
League mechanic is nothing exciting … some clone of abyss with towers ...
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 4, 2019, 6:10:40 AM
Would've preferred to see some nerfs to legion rares and their insane damage. Getting randomly one-shot with 12k ehp while the generals themselves are too easy.
"
EchecTorturé wrote:
"
Navandis wrote:
"
EchecTorturé wrote:

Yeah people clearly do maths considering every new stuff right? lol jk, they've been complaining about how old stuff are nerfed without taking the new gems n stuff into account

Maybe they don't want the old stuff nerfed. Maybe they specifically got lured into playing summoner this league because of all the new buffs summoner got thinking it will finally be viable.

If they buffed some stuff and nerfed others it means it will be just as un-viable as before.

And as i see it zombies got a huge nerf to their clearspeed. And clearspeed was exactly the reason summoner sucked every league.
Yesterday Balance Changes post:

"Righteous Fire in particular has received some mechanical changes. It now deals a smaller portion of your health as fire damage to enemies around you, but has an additional burning damage value that increases as the gem levels. The goal of this change is to provide more power for builds that don't invest as heavily in maximum life, and slightly less power in builds that invested the majority of their resources into getting large values of maximum life."

Today 3.8.0 post:

"Righteous Fire
Now deals 35.8 base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1, up to 1541.8 at gem level 20 (previously dealt no base Fire Damage per second).
Enemies now burn for 20% of your maximum Life and Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage at all gem levels (from 40%)."

My question is how its gives more power for builds, that don't invest in max life? I mean RF lost 50% of its life/ES base DMG:
"now burn for 20% of your maximum Life and Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage at all gem levels (from 40%)"
How 35.8 base fire DMG compensate it?
WHO HAVE 72 (2*35.8) LIFE ON LVL 65, OR 3084 (2*1541.8) LIFE ON LVL 90+ ENDGAME CHARACTER??

Secondly:
Its near impossible to use RF without Rise of the Phoenix, what an LVL 65 required item, or Shavronne's Wrappings (if you want to make ES RF build) what an LVL 62 required item. RF gem itself can be use from LVL 16 but is it matters, if you cant use it without that items?
SHOULDN'T ADD LOW LVL UNIQUES TO MAKE POSIBLE TO USE RF ON LVL 16 INSTEAD OF REDUCE THE LIFE/ES BASE DMG OF IT?

I have an endgame RF character. Its DMG was already weak compare to other endgame builds. And this change doesn't motivate players to start RF build in leagues, coz it was already wery difficult to build, but from now its difficult and weaker.

RIP RF! It was beautyful 7 years! :-/
I have a small request.

Can the ascendency page on the website be updated at the same time as the patch notes are released?

It would be also be very nice if the new passive tree on the website could be made available before the new league is launched.
Vis Mortis becomes legacy or this change affects all existing items? You dont clarify in the OP
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Qlida: Given that the Zombie gem has 76% increased CD recovery on Slam at gem level 20, that implies a 4% ICDR per gem level over 1, right?

So if you can get your Zombie gem to level 25 (which, given the other changes, doesn't seem that out of reach?), you would have 100% ICDR as with Violent Dead, no?

The Necro node is gone, but I'm pretty sure that GGG expects minion skill levels to be in the mid-20s this league.

Is your build (which I was thinking of using) still dead if you get the 100% ICDR through higher gem levels?
Zombies are really dead now.

Spectres rely on info about at how many levels they get +1 max after 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info