Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
Combat Focus: Now also applies to Wild Strike.

Let's go!
"
Iznuts wrote:
so many nerfs to stuff, completely removing a jewel and effectively killing a build yet head hunter the most blatantly broken item is still in the game and hasnt gone legacy like 1000 life kaoms, legacy acuity, etc.

starting to wonder if there isnt more of a backdoor deal going on with certain websites and or certain people/groups considering the grossly obvious amount of bots for trading and farming. when you see bots with 10k+ chaos a week into the league you know they're making some pretty hefty amounts of mone... errr i mean currency.

oh well classic is out so i might pop in and check out tower defense league in a couple weeks.

Gonna copy my own reply:

No change in self curse reflection whatsoever, nor its interaction with HH.

After the shit show of 3.8 Timeless Battle GGG is still stubborn as hell.
I suspect one of their main devs is a HH fenetic. They'd nerf anything to ground, destroy any builds, but they'd never ever touch hh even if their company got burned down.

Maybe secretly ggg is supporting the RMT sellers.
RMT sellers pay them to not ban their sellers/ bots, in return, GGG keep HH as is because it's one of the easiest item to sell for real money.
Boring league with no interesting skill balance... Pass.
Cyclone lost 50% damage and some AOE. Ouch!
I'm surprised that, there is no nerf to Essence Drain :D
(Contagion range is nothing)

There we go again guys!
Everybody is talking about Zombie Nerfs, am i the only one who is looking forward to the Poison Assassin Stuff? ^^

Sometimes i am not sure why the people are that angry about Changes or especially Nerfs, why not being open for new Stuff. (Of course its always hard to see big Nerfs to the personal favourite Build) But for me PoE is a great game, because of the diversity and new Ideas coming with different Leagues. There will always be Changes with upcoming Leagues, but maybe those (bad ones) will be replaced with better in the next League (3.9)

:) Anyway, i am looking forward to Start (This time SSF for me)

Good Luck Exiles
"
Now uses both weapons if you attack while Dual Wielding, but has 30% less Attack Speed if Dual Wielding.
Each weapon now hits separately if Dual Wielding, dealing 20% less Damage.

You wot ?
"Viper strike can now be used w/ dual wield, but we advise against it ..."
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Everybody is talking about Zombie Nerfs, am i the only one who is looking forward to the Poison Assassin Stuff? ^^

Sometimes i am not sure why the people are that angry about Changes or especially Nerfs, why not being open for new Stuff. (Of course its always hard to see big Nerfs to the personal favourite Build) But for me PoE is a great game, because of the diversity and new Ideas coming with different Leagues. There will always be Changes with upcoming Leagues, but maybe those (bad ones) will be replaced with better in the next League (3.9)

:) Anyway, i am looking forward to Start (This time SSF for me)

Good Luck Exiles

they are ruining a long standing archetype of summoner. Theres even uniques made for it. For what reason? They gain nothing from it other than they can laugh at the summoner community when they were promised upgrades and buffs. Imagine your favorite build got 40% FLAT less dmg and worse clear speed, how'd you feel?
"
Berserk_AMG wrote:
Added more Labyrinth enchantments for new skills, as well as on boots << <<

Very funny... Now you need week to find enchantment for your boots and at least 2-3 months for helmet... It feels like the developer still lives in the 90s...

That's really a Joke! They should improve that, maybe by increasing the possible attempts or by Entchantment-Orbs which isolates the amount of entchantments to Melee, or Spells or Whatever
Don't bring your logic and thoughts in here sir. We're here to RAGE. ZOMBIE NERF RAWR OMG FIX.. jk I'm happy about this. Tower Defense goooooooo!
Last edited by rmrn11 on Sep 4, 2019, 5:12:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info