Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
CreoZ wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Nekecske wrote:
Bretherezenx, chill man...u read something that seems bad to your buildand immediately start spiting nonsense...sit on your a**, wait for the league to start, see it for yourself, then choose play it or not to play it.

Although, a single Carrion Golem solve your tiny dps loss, think what 2 or more does...

You clearly don't know much about the build, so why even bother commenting. It is 60% less slams in general, about 30%+ dps loss. Imagine how bitchy you would be if you did flat 30% less dmg and had worse clear speed aswell.

Biggest difference is DA(default attack single target) and slam is aoe.. 30% dps loss can be compensated, but map clearing will be shit.

It's not a small 30% dps loss, it's much larger than that... Much... Larger... Than 30%.

Slam is losing a total 60% increased Slam damage. On top of that, the cooldown is going to be 3.8 seconds without any Violent Dead jewels, at level 20 gem Raise Zombie.

This means that you will get to do one Slam at whatever attack speed, taking up however many miliseconds your minions' attack speed accelerates that to, leaving approximately, I will guess, somewhere around 3.3 seconds, to, if you use Multistrike and Haste perhaps, somewhere around... 2.7 seconds? of basic attacking from Zombies on to a single target. I can't figure the math exactly off the top of my head: Just know that this leaves a LOT of normal, weak, attacks from Zombies between Slams now...

Now, we'll also have to raise Zombies' basic attack accuracy from 80%, roughly that, to 100%, and also shift the focus from full-Slam damage, to about 50/50 basic attack and Slam damage... And no. Just no.

This is way too much of a core shift for Zombies, and it's massively stupid. There is no competent reason for this insane nerf.
Last edited by Bretherezenx on Sep 4, 2019, 2:06:32 AM
maybe Starting cooldown of slam was decreased to 2 or 3 and with 76% rec on gem it will be same 1.5sec...

p.s. just an idea how to fix all without shitty overpricing smthing like vd.
need just a burn up that testers( top streamers ) who has access to pts.
"
CreoZ wrote:
maybe Starting cooldown of slam was decreased to 2 or 3 and with 76% rec on gem it will be same 1.5sec...

Yes, and that is what I was asking...

If the Violent Dead jewels, and the Necromancer Ascendency that we have access to right now, "Flesh Binder", were baked in to the basic stats of the Zombies themselves... If they were, this is all literally a non-issue. If they weren't, this literally just killed a build it had no business killing.
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
"
CreoZ wrote:

Yes, and that is what I was asking...

If the Violent Dead jewels, and the Necromancer Ascendency that we have access to right now, "Flesh Binder", were baked in to the basic stats of the Zombies themselves... If they were, this is all literally a non-issue. If they weren't, this literally just killed a build it had no business killing.

meh i think we get that info only 7sep..
With spectre nerf 100%hp and zombie nerf aoe slam, may be GGG want merge both build into chosen hybrid build spectre/zombie . Will be well synth with the new golem too.
yeah) that will be no hp every times get oneshots spectres with autistics no dps zombies which cant leech normaly hp to with baron helmet?)))

That all looks like sum builds will be cost like helicopter(real one) cause of too much item for rasing lvl gems, 21 summon skills, few 4 Empowers, few corrupted on + gems items for taking 30+ lvl summon skills.
Or kill my and myfriend pc builds with 100+ skeletons 27 zombies and 5-7 spectres...
Last edited by CreoZ on Sep 4, 2019, 2:27:27 AM
"
zenrom wrote:
With spectre nerf 100%hp and zombie nerf aoe slam, may be GGG want merge both build into chosen hybrid build spectre/zombie . Will be well synth with the new golem too.

why would Ziggy showcase a pure zombie build then, when its nerfed to stupidity.
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
zenrom wrote:

why would Ziggy showcase a pure zombie build then, when its nerfed to stupidity.

because ziggyD is owned by ggg?
"
zenrom wrote:

I think Spectres have been over-all buffed.

They're going to be able to raise to as high as a level 95 or so Spectre, under the right conditions and gear investment/passives/gear choices... So the raw stat increase for a built Spectre summoner might be able to see a level 90 Spectre, at least. That's a lot of extra baseline stats over a level 83 Corpse that we were able to raise from, to create a level 83 Spectre, pre-Blight.

In addition, there is a lot more Necromancer ascendency nodes to interact with especially damage for a Necromancer summoner that you can take advantage of (especially for damage--looking at you, 20% shock...)

I'm absolutely not a Spectre Summoner, so I can't really say otherwise, but especially the prospect of a minion wand, or dual-wielded minion wands, can negate the HP and damage loss from the Necromancer pre-Blight Ascendency all on its own, and potentially even some from the loss of the stats on the Spectre gem as well.
Last edited by Bretherezenx on Sep 4, 2019, 2:30:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info