Blight Challenge Rewards

"
NIKOvbn wrote:
"
Tyrm wrote:
First 24 challenge portal... ever?

Was about to ask the same ^^
I think so, ez free portal for everyone. And it looks nice. Cool.
Helmet and wings looks like they could use a little more pronounced effects, like they were actually blighted, hard to tell without gameplay - maybe they look fine at high clear-speed, who knows.

Btw: so many ppl bitching about rewards - of course they won't be top quality, it's basically FREE stuff, and they don't look bad either.
If you want to complain about sth, then complain about overall quality of the game, the state at which leagues are released etc.

It's not free if you spend time to get it.
Time is money.
LOL!!!
the helmet just same like Flowerhorn fish ....
hahahaha
Promises to be a good league but the only reward for me will be big totem ^^
Worst League rewards ever.

Helmet is an egg

Wings are ugly

Portal looks like a crap swirl
new league, free mtx even if not so good (which is smth I got used to) and new overpriced mtx comming up. damn still need to complain about it a bit :X the prices are seriously high, if only you made some premium stuff and standard stuff for normal cash even I would buy and i am cheap... like every league I go different skill so getting a different cyclone color priced as AAA game is ridiculus.

so as always I start on Saturday mornin, slowly level up, get few chaos, get envious of dudes dropping headhunters and tabulas, take a look at challanges, think i will do 24 max, end up with 36 coz there is nothing else to play... BAU no?

thanks for new league
git gud
"
NIKOvbn wrote:
"
Tyrm wrote:
First 24 challenge portal... ever?

Was about to ask the same ^^
I think so, ez free portal for everyone. And it looks nice. Cool.
Helmet and wings looks like they could use a little more pronounced effects, like they were actually blighted, hard to tell without gameplay - maybe they look fine at high clear-speed, who knows.

Btw: so many ppl bitching about rewards - of course they won't be top quality, it's basically FREE stuff, and they don't look bad either.
If you want to complain about sth, then complain about overall quality of the game, the state at which leagues are released etc.

Most of the people here voicing their discontent have supporter tags on their forum account. Letting the the artists know that the quality of work they are putting is not satisfactory is perfectly fine. Especially when the people who you are delivering content to are the one's helping to enable you to make it in the first place.

The Helmet absolutely looks bad, not a lot of people are going to want to run around with a fish tank filled with urine for a head.

So no I will not wear the "urine filled fish tank bobble head helmet" when I earn it.
Ok, now that everybody clarified that the new MTXes are pretty ugly and the cool new skills are a valuable addition to the myriads of existing non-used skills, can we now please go on to the new atlas fuck up shuffle? Ramparts is now tier 3 (previously 5), Toxic Sewers tier 10 (8) and Canyon tier 15 (12). 151 one more to reveal. And will the piling up of unusable league stash tabs (e.g. map storage) be adressed in the new patch?
The portal is fine but I don't want my character to wear a glowing marble on their head. The wings look like an insect and I do not like them.
Censored.
Hm... I still think the previous league rewards were better to be honest. The Legion Monolith Helmet was a good substitute helmet to use if you missed out on the cool free twitch burning purple skull. And the monolith aura was pretty amazing too. I also loved the Delve reward little bird/canary pet you could earn. I think rewards like this are more worthwhile to at least strive for to be honest. For a lot of people, the rewards of the league are what engages them to even try out the league knowing they can potentially earn some cool microtransactions if they put enough time into the game and if the rewards look bad like this glowy ball helmet and the weird wings and portal, which come on, a portal as a reward even though you can get one cool looking portal free already with twitch prime? Just makes no sense, why would players strive for ugly rewards? Make them better Those are just my thoughts on it though. Can't wait to try the league, it looks similar to the Kingdom Rush game concept and I love playing that game as well.

Cheers,

MLGonthorian
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info