Blight Challenge Rewards

"
Tyrm wrote:
First 24 challenge portal... ever?

Was about to ask the same ^^
I think so, ez free portal for everyone. And it looks nice. Cool.
Helmet and wings looks like they could use a little more pronounced effects, like they were actually blighted, hard to tell without gameplay - maybe they look fine at high clear-speed, who knows.

Btw: so many ppl bitching about rewards - of course they won't be top quality, it's basically FREE stuff, and they don't look bad either.
If you want to complain about sth, then complain about overall quality of the game, the state at which leagues are released etc.
Meh again the wings/portal/helmet combo... like are we ever going to get some other slots like gloves, boots, armor?

Helmet and wings are meh... portal is cool... gonna skip this league anyway, because i ain't a fan of tower defense. If i wanted to play a game from a different genre, i would.

Hopefully 3.9 will be a more APRG-ish league than this.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Sep 2, 2019, 9:51:55 AM
Love the portal
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Sep 2, 2019, 10:14:05 AM
well i guess 24 will be my goal this league
Seems like I'll continue using my Breach portal effect ...

these rewards aren't too desirable imo.
I will pass this league also, helmet reward is trash, and cannot get totem reward coz too much grind challenges, not for guy with regular daily job :-(.
I like the portal but I really had hope this time we will get some armor set like Rigwald or Seraph. Kinda boring when theres always winbgs, portal, helmet :(
Same rewards over and over . Well it's not that weeird that 85 friends from list don't play this game anymore.
Respect the efford to create this rewards, but they look pretty disgusting to me
"
guardianigor wrote:
Same rewards over and over . Well it's not that weeird that 85 friends from list don't play this game anymore.

If they played only for challenge mtx then its not strange they dont play anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info