Blight Challenge Rewards

Well, at least I don't have to do challenges this league :) The cosmetics look ugly AF. The helm is utter stupid.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
For a lot of people, the rewards of the league are a big part of what engages them to even try out the league. Knowing they can potentially earn some cool microtransactions if they put enough time and not money into the game. BUT if those rewards look like this glowy ball helmet filled with urine and those kind of bark wings it just doesnt fit the taste of the majority those players for sure. Why would players strive for ugly rewards? I realy dont know who made this but in the end its not even his foult its the one who can decide which things/rewards are realy going to be published, this guy must have a realy fucked up kind of taste for realy telling millions of people "This is what you get after putting HUNDRETS of hourse into the new league". well done.
Spoiler
"
Sash89 wrote:
For a lot of people, the rewards of the league are a big part of what engages them to even try out the league. Knowing they can potentially earn some cool microtransactions if they put enough time and not money into the game. BUT if those rewards look like this glowy ball helmet filled with urine and those kind of bark wings it just doesnt fit the taste of the majority those players for sure. Why would players strive for ugly rewards? I realy dont know who made this but in the end its not even his foult its the one who can decide which things/rewards are realy going to be published, this guy must have a realy fucked up kind of taste for realy telling millions of people "This is what you get after putting HUNDRETS of hourse into the new league". well done.
In my opinion we should be getting L1/2/3 tokens for those challenges and then be able to select a reward from an MTX pool. That way everyone would select what they like and be happy.
meh
Doesnt really matter, lets go 40!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Ugliest helm and wings ever.
I actually had to think on them. Certainly going for that portal, and at first i thought of those wings like most people still do. But I won't be pushing myself for them. If i get 'em, I get 'em. And the helm is just odd AF. Some people like odd I guess, like me. *shrug*
These rewards are not even good enough to go in a mystery box. The helmet is gross. The wings are lazy. The portal is a reworked version of portals we already have. It has been over 3 years since you released an armour set for league challenges. People I play with have been banned for voicing their opinions on this release. Do you really think its okay to hide bad press just to keep the uninformed playing? Seems shady. Try listening to your player base.. some people actually spend tons of time and money on this free to play game.
lol @ brain tumor @12

but okay, will do the 24 of the expectedly meh TD league just for the nice portal ofc

lol @ ugly rotten-spaghetti wings, not worth it for me going first time for 36 ( waiting for a league with great content again for that anyway )
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 3, 2019, 11:45:56 AM
HYYYYPED !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info