Here's an early look at the Necromancer Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Blight

I was debating whether to drop steelskin for the gem space or not. Now I get to replace it with Bone Armour anyways. Huzzah.

Skeletons basically losing 70% increased move speed is sad though. Though I guess maybe the rush ability from Feeding Frenzy might fix that anyways.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aukuna%27s_Will

Would it work with corpse node since zombies counts as corpse?

So would they gain the 50% increased life, and the ability to be a walking chilling/shocking ground?
"
What does Bone Armour do?

It's a guard skill (like steelskin) that affect minions as well, or so I heard.
Last edited by svarions23 on Aug 30, 2019, 6:06:10 PM
Huh, I thought for sure the Leak was a fake cuz I didn't buy into the 'grants lv1 bone armour' as something GGG would have an ascendancy do.

Guess I was wrong.

Now I want to know what does Bone Armour do?
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
Huh, I thought for sure the Leak was a fake cuz I didn't buy into the 'grants lv1 bone armour' as something GGG would have an ascendancy do.

Guess I was wrong.

Now I want to know what does Bone Armour do?

To quote Natalia on reddit: "Bone Armour is a Guard skill like Steelskin that also applies to your minions."
Losing a lot of spectre dmg ow
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Can we have a peak at the raise spectre gem? since we lost the 100% damage and life from the ascendancy.
"
mc29654363 wrote:
Can we have a peak at the raise spectre gem? since we lost the 100% damage and life from the ascendancy.

Yea, its the one skill im worried about now.
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:
"
mc29654363 wrote:

Yea, its the one skill im worried about now.

I think they've deleted it.
Same as skeleton accuracy....
Last edited by Uoykai on Aug 30, 2019, 6:23:03 PM
Nice, time to forget Necromancer even exist. No reason to play it over Guardian for summoner.

I doubt I will ever play Necromancer again. (maybe with Volatile Dead, not as summoner thats for sure)
Last edited by Aynix on Aug 30, 2019, 6:31:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info