Here's an early look at the Necromancer Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Blight

"
dyneol wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:

+2 lvl and 20% more life... Do you want for them to be immortal?

Seems like this is exactly what these guys want ...
I don't get it either.

Constant bickering about a doomsday that only exists in peoples head ... it's quite ridiculous.

I have done everything for my pure skeleton build to have skeletons with good amount hp, so they were 10300 hp this league. The next league they will have (with my gear changing, new amulet craft and new ascendancy, ofc tree not included) 15800hp... This is enough to tank Phoenix....
And they vine cause zombies have no hp... (minions with 3x - 5x time more hp, then skeletons)....
Its just ridiculous....

And im 100% sure its skeleton's nerf (20% less damage cause of 100% accuracy)
Last edited by Uoykai on Sep 2, 2019, 8:32:40 AM
"
Uoykai wrote:

Most skeleton builds picked the +accuracy nodes on the tree already, so the always-hit thing has not been that big of a damage boost for 2 leagues already for 95% of the builds. Add in warbanners and other accuracy aura ... negligible ...

We get +2 levels now instead. I would bet in the end this is actually a buff, especially when they can reach their targets faster. I know people say that dash is useless. It is not.
Last edited by dyneol on Sep 2, 2019, 9:01:35 AM
"
dyneol wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:

Most skeleton builds picked the +accuracy nodes on the tree already, so the always-hit thing has not been that big of a damage boost for 2 leagues already for 95% of the builds. Add in warbanners and other accuracy aura ... negligible ...

We get +2 levels now instead. I would bet in the end this is actually a buff.

Not for my build, have to rework my build for this to be a buff, but still this "buff" is MUCH lower, then zombie's and spectre's
Last edited by Uoykai on Sep 2, 2019, 9:02:19 AM
"
Uoykai wrote:
Not for my build, have to rework my build, but still this "buff" is MUCH lower, then zombie's and spectre's

Yea, I did say for most builds <3

Overall we can agree I think this is just fine.
I dont really get it.....

Previously you had to go through several maps and also shaper maps to even make these spectres even be level 84 at all, which was also the highest level possible???

Now you can just go ingame create the spectres you want within a second, becuz of the way the gem now works u can make level 80 spectres in a level 1 map....

The way the skill works now you will get level 84 spectres without any effort (+2 from passive, 1 for weapon, 1 for helm)......and when you get any efford in you will get spectres somewhere near level 87-91......

I mean has any1 ever had a spectre level 90?

How can you guys make any assumptions when the answer is no on that question? As you will have something which uve never played with.....

Also if your able to recreate these level 87 spectres in any map....does it matter AT ALL if these spectres die alot faster? It doesnt cost time to recreate them, becuz u can make them level 87 or w/e u have those spectres on in any level.......
I'm curious how the Infernal Legion support gem will work. Is the damage aura basically like RF in that it is based on the life of the minion? You can get Zombies HP up really high. Aukuna's Wills are gonna be great. :D
"
ncoffey4 wrote:
I'm curious how the Infernal Legion support gem will work. Is the damage aura basically like RF in that it is based on the life of the minion? You can get Zombies HP up really high. Aukuna's Wills are gonna be great. :D

Ive had PoB with Spectres having more than 200k hp. We will see.

And just now tried for max HP and got about 650k hp on a single spectre.
Last edited by HerrImHimmel on Sep 2, 2019, 3:40:45 PM
I was thinking about a golementalist.....with say fire golems as the main dps, but having the ice and lightning golems in a link with infernal legion, minion life support.

Elemental golems immune to elemental damage, have HUGE HP pools, since the auras from infernal legion dont stack having just two of the golems with the aura should be enough, and add a TON of damage, with only a 4l for the light and ice golems.

Or maybe just the ice golem in a 4l with increased area support, as the ice golem is the one that charges into packs and gets in melee range quickly, it would just melt stuff by standing near it.

This also synergizes with flame golem dps, as its fire damage, so EE and curses that you use anyway would help the fire damage.
Last edited by Odif on Sep 2, 2019, 1:48:43 PM
Right now im more interested in finding out what got changed on the Guardian minion nodes. We know some of the bonuses got moved off to the gems, so it'll be interesting to see what replaced them.

If you want (close to) 100% hit rate on skeletons, guardian would be the way to go. I'm a bit too lazy to calc up what a starting point of 80% accuracy, adding 100% from ascendancy and another 100% from the tree (if your getting minion dmg = +your dmg node) but pretty sure skeletons buffed overall.

Nice to see non-elementalists getting access to golem nodes on the tree, hopefully there's at least a +1 in there (+2 if both the golem bonuses got removed from elementalist).
Last edited by Asmosis on Sep 3, 2019, 6:15:25 AM
"
Uoykai wrote:

Use Precision aura. It's only 186 reserved mana at level 20, helps all minions, and can be combined with Comander of Darkness for extra-stuff.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Sep 3, 2019, 12:40:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info