[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

awesome build.. i play with golems and just chilling, with 14 zombies, 5.5k hp atm (far away from endgame gear)
"
healzr wrote:
"
healzr got me thinking back to impale, so I decided to revaluate if it’s worth it.

Calculations provided to healzr.

I should start off by saying I recall Qlida mentioning minions cannot impale. I don’t know where he got that information nor if it’s accurate or not. As far as I can tell they can impale via support gem and banner only; all other sources do not affect minions.

Was doing some looking around before hand and people have made a number of summoner builds using impale there is also nothing on the wiki or the forums saying they can not impale as for the math its not really something im the best at i just click buttons on pob watch number change and go with that

This is the calculator i used. also pob says the impale nodes on the tree does effect the debuff applied by zombies
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MXHOqMHwn377zP2tHFHQBbE9Fuxv7oYDiY6ezR2T_SU/edit
Huh? PoB calculates for impale now? Lol, I missed that one. In any case I would want to see a dev post stating impale passives on the tree affects minions before believing PoB calculations. PoB is not an official calculator, and it breaks the “applied to minions” rule on passives.

"
Kronikle wrote:
"

Overleech is VERY F***** OP,chill gaming

That combination looks insane with leeching zombies. Does this essentially keep you alive from everything except for 1 shots?
Maybe, the gloves have a good deal of strength, but it lacks quite a bit on the defensive side. Leech doesn’t stop at max life, but it drops it from 26% to 16% life per second, and instances will still have a 4 second duration. Minions attack so fast we can quickly ramp back up to full leech. I’m not sure how it synergizes with The Queen’s Hunger. Soul Tether will do the same thing. I think the most beneficial aspect is the ability to allocate a notable on them.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 13, 2019, 3:34:36 PM
So, first week passed.

Now I'm thinking that maybe Saqawal was a mistake, when you can got an armor like that (12% increased str / +60 str / +120 life / +1 zombie / +1 skellie ) and it'll be like +2-3 zombie overall.

But ok, Saqawal is at least a decent choice. Now need to find decent rings and after will be time for belt and gloves.
Golems or skeletons?
"
Kronikle wrote:
"

Overleech is VERY F***** OP,chill gaming

That combination looks insane with leeching zombies. Does this essentially keep you alive from everything except for 1 shots?

Yea
"
"
healzr wrote:
"
healzr got me thinking back to impale, so I decided to revaluate if it’s worth it.

Calculations provided to healzr.

I should start off by saying I recall Qlida mentioning minions cannot impale. I don’t know where he got that information nor if it’s accurate or not. As far as I can tell they can impale via support gem and banner only; all other sources do not affect minions.

Was doing some looking around before hand and people have made a number of summoner builds using impale there is also nothing on the wiki or the forums saying they can not impale as for the math its not really something im the best at i just click buttons on pob watch number change and go with that

This is the calculator i used. also pob says the impale nodes on the tree does effect the debuff applied by zombies
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MXHOqMHwn377zP2tHFHQBbE9Fuxv7oYDiY6ezR2T_SU/edit
Huh? PoB calculates for impale now? Lol, I missed that one. In any case I would want to see a dev post stating impale passives on the tree affects minions before believing PoB calculations. PoB is not an official calculator, and it breaks the “applied to minions” rule on passives.

it does not calculate impale right but i mean more that when i picked tree passives it moved the dps numbers of zombie :P so i assume it worked when the dev is also a ggg dev.

impale is a debuff right that is being applied by minions in our case so anything on the tree should be affecting the debuff no matter how it is applied

Last edited by healzr on Sep 13, 2019, 4:38:23 PM
Why do we need Empower 4? If we get +2 on weapon, +2 on ascendancy, level 21 gem, we get lvl 25 already, we would only get our next zombie at level 30...the +3 levels would not be able to reach that
"
f3lipeff wrote:
Why do we need Empower 4? If we get +2 on weapon, +2 on ascendancy, level 21 gem, we get lvl 25 already, we would only get our next zombie at level 30...the +3 levels would not be able to reach that

25 lvl zombi 50k healt 30 lvl zombi 100k health

and damage higher from 25 lvl to 30 lvl is twice

to reach 30 lvl zombi y need craft 2h mace see page 1
Last edited by 101zombi101 on Sep 13, 2019, 4:56:21 PM
The damage of this build is insane. Like everything is deleted in 1 or 2 seconds max, even uber Elder, T16 champions, SHaper. Crazy. My gears arent even BIS yet.
"
101zombi101 wrote:
"
f3lipeff wrote:

25 lvl zombi 50k healt 30 lvl zombi 100k health

and damage higher from 25 lvl to 30 lvl is twice

to reach 30 lvl zombi y need craft 2h mace fkr this see page 1

oh thanks, but can we reach lvl 30?

I mean, gem is level 21, +2 ascendancy +2 2hweapon = 25
+3 empower = 28, where would i get the last +2 to reach 30? Thanks for the help m8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info