[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Updated the spectre section, has comments of it being confusing!
Deleted the regaling T1-T3 str from crafting as it caused confusion, and isn't worth the trouble.

3.8 boss videos should start comming tomorrow!
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 13, 2019, 7:29:36 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
"
healzr wrote:
not sure if i did it wrong but it was the same damage as a empower level 4 total dps wise the reason i never used generosity is im already struggling for sockets and the small dps increase from it was not worth dropping something in my view

You can always use unset rings for 2 additional sockets.

I should start off by saying I recall Qlida mentioning minions cannot impale. I don’t know where he got that information nor if it’s accurate or not. As far as I can tell they can impale via support gem and banner only; all other sources do not affect minions.

Being the equivalent of L4 Empower seems off, especially since you have the fully crafted mace, but meh, I don’t have any calculators to work with.

20/20 gem only
- 40% chance to impale
- 5 impales (50%)
- 59% increased effect
- 15% more damage
.4 * .5 * 1.59 * .5 * 1.15 = 36.57% more damage

Impale scales very up to 100% chance to hit.

100% chance to impale
1 * .5 * 1.59 *.5 * 1.15 = 91.425% more damage

This will fluctuate based off gem levels and such. But I’m sure you can see why I’m saying go with Generosity. While we cannot reach 100%, we can scale aura effect on the banner. 24% on tree + 39% on Generosity brings the effect up to 63% and 32.6% (rounded down to 32%) chance to impale. Add in the gem we have 72% chance to impale.

72% chance to impale
.72 * .5 * 1.59 * 1.15 = 65.826% more damage (gem damage only but with added hit chance from banner).

This has to be weighed against level scaling and value of dread vs war banner. Impale is virtually instant damage for us since every hit on the enemy after the impale will remove a charge (minions hit a lot. There are many variables I won’t get into. Remember, you have War Banner with I presume 24% increased effect (64% chance to impale).

Note: all calculations took impale effect from the gem only and ignored increased effect from the banner. The only factor changed was chance to impale. If you want 100% chance to impale, you need 200% increased aura effect which is not possible.

Edit: I just did some calculations, and the difference between Dread Banner linked to Generosity and not is about 16.8% more damage linked (still using 20/20 gem)

Gem + Banner + 24% increased effect
- 64% chance to impale
- 82% increased effect
.64 * .5 * 1.82 * 1.15 = 66.976%

Gem + Banner + 63% increased effect
- 72% chance to impale
- 89% increased effect
.72 * .5 * 1.89 * 1.15 = 78.246%

i was wrong, impale indeed does work on minions, however only on the support and banner. Tuned into octavians stream after my own stream and he was running impale and the banner. It seems to be superior for singletarget dps for sure, however i am really bad at calculating the impale effect. i'll be testing out later on for sure though. Also thank you for your calculations :D

Are u will put a finally tree/build/itens in that guide?

something like a 'Standard guide', when u got lots of ex/itens etc?

for example, this impale working better than other gems?

the chaos version etc?

I'm testing some options, but with not 'really final guide' yet...

if u can put everything (in next weeks, ofc), i will thank you a lot!!

sorry for bad english!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Just started this league, what does "Which node to grease up?!" mean?
How big of the diff is the 100% conversion to chaos on the four white gems on the gloves?

I am playing hybrid atm using the soul tether belt. I wanted to try the mechanics of the belt and damm the belt is so op and give so much survivability i have a 2nd heart to switch completely to the same build as this.

For anyone who have played both version, are the dps diff huge? I know this one will be better, but are they a great gap? I am only missing the Avian and 100$ chaos conversion .
2 mins uber elder, without normal gun

Now have this

"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
"
healzr wrote:
not sure if i did it wrong but it was the same damage as a empower level 4 total dps wise the reason i never used generosity is im already struggling for sockets and the small dps increase from it was not worth dropping something in my view

You can always use unset rings for 2 additional sockets.

I should start off by saying I recall Qlida mentioning minions cannot impale. I don’t know where he got that information nor if it’s accurate or not. As far as I can tell they can impale via support gem and banner only; all other sources do not affect minions.

Being the equivalent of L4 Empower seems off, especially since you have the fully crafted mace, but meh, I don’t have any calculators to work with.

20/20 gem only
- 40% chance to impale
- 5 impales (50%)
- 59% increased effect
- 15% more damage
.4 * .5 * 1.59 * .5 * 1.15 = 36.57% more damage

Impale scales very up to 100% chance to hit.

100% chance to impale

dont forget impale DOESNT work with triad chaos conversion, only on pure PHYS!
1 * .5 * 1.59 *.5 * 1.15 = 91.425% more damage

This will fluctuate based off gem levels and such. But I’m sure you can see why I’m saying go with Generosity. While we cannot reach 100%, we can scale aura effect on the banner. 24% on tree + 39% on Generosity brings the effect up to 63% and 32.6% (rounded down to 32%) chance to impale. Add in the gem we have 72% chance to impale.

72% chance to impale
.72 * .5 * 1.59 * 1.15 = 65.826% more damage (gem damage only but with added hit chance from banner).

This has to be weighed against level scaling and value of dread vs war banner. Impale is virtually instant damage for us since every hit on the enemy after the impale will remove a charge (minions hit a lot. There are many variables I won’t get into. Remember, you have War Banner with I presume 24% increased effect (64% chance to impale).

Note: all calculations took impale effect from the gem only and ignored increased effect from the banner. The only factor changed was chance to impale. If you want 100% chance to impale, you need 200% increased aura effect which is not possible.

Edit: I just did some calculations, and the difference between Dread Banner linked to Generosity and not is about 16.8% more damage linked (still using 20/20 gem)

Gem + Banner + 24% increased effect
- 64% chance to impale
- 82% increased effect
.64 * .5 * 1.82 * 1.15 = 66.976%

Gem + Banner + 63% increased effect
- 72% chance to impale
- 89% increased effect
.72 * .5 * 1.89 * 1.15 = 78.246%

i was wrong, impale indeed does work on minions, however only on the support and banner. Tuned into octavians stream after my own stream and he was running impale and the banner. It seems to be superior for singletarget dps for sure, however i am really bad at calculating the impale effect. i'll be testing out later on for sure though. Also thank you for your calculations :D

dont forget impale DOESNT work with triad chaos conversion, only with pure PHYS buids!!
Last edited by Kolekiller2013 on Sep 13, 2019, 9:34:36 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for the build, I have been looking everywhere for a build that isn't so demanding for my hands to play, and so far everything has been very relaxing and smooth. Actually looking forward to the atlas and endgame now.
"
HardSide wrote:
Just started this league, what does "Which node to grease up?!" mean?

You use the oils to anoint (enchant) a passive on the tree to your amulet
Which is better the 3 golem or 11 skellie version? what are the pros and cons? do the gem links change dependted on the version?
"
Which is better the 3 golem or 11 skellie version? what are the pros and cons? do the gem links change dependted on the version?

TL:DR Skellies add more dmg than the golems, however an ekstra golem can add another buff to you.
The gem links for zombies does not change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info