[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

i just wanna say thanks to the auther for putting this all together it helped me a good bit as ive not run a necro in years

can we have thread deleted b4 ggg nerf us into the ground next league lol

currently running with 5 spectre / gaurdian / 2 golems / 13 skellies / 14 zombies and 44 extra from the vaal skellies with an uptime of 58secs for all skellies so its up all the time \o/
"
"
healzr wrote:
made a few slight changes to the gems by slotting in a impale support as the impale calculator said it would give more dps then the other supports so i thought to try it out

I wish I had kept all my math on the subject so I could double check, because I remember concluding Impale wasn’t worth it. However, the amount of “enemies take increased damage” has changed which will change the numbers. It’s just obnoxious whenever PoB completely ignores the mechanic. You did well swapping War for Dread Banner. I do suggest linking your banner to Generosity as it will scale very well with increased effect since we cannot obtain 100% hit chance via passives. You should get 7-8% chance to impale and 7-8% increased effect without affecting the multiplier. You will lose the only aura on you the build takes for Commander of a Darkness, so you will need to pick up Precision or Clarity if using that Ascendency.

not sure if i did it wrong but it was the same damage as a empower level 4 total dps wise the reason i never used generosity is im already struggling for sockets and the small dps increase from it was not worth dropping something in my view
Double post, see below for edited version
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 13, 2019, 10:42:06 AM
"
healzr wrote:
not sure if i did it wrong but it was the same damage as a empower level 4 total dps wise the reason i never used generosity is im already struggling for sockets and the small dps increase from it was not worth dropping something in my view

You can always use unset rings for 2 additional sockets.

I should start off by saying I recall Qlida mentioning minions cannot impale. I don’t know where he got that information nor if it’s accurate or not. As far as I can tell they can impale via support gem and banner only; all other sources do not affect minions.

Being the equivalent of L4 Empower seems off, especially since you have the fully crafted mace, but meh, I don’t have any calculators to work with.

20/20 gem only
- 40% chance to impale
- 5 impales (50%)
- 59% increased effect
- 15% more damage
.4 * .5 * 1.59 * .5 * 1.15 = 36.57% more damage

Impale scales very up to 100% chance to hit.

100% chance to impale
1 * .5 * 1.59 *.5 * 1.15 = 91.425% more damage

This will fluctuate based off gem levels and such. But I’m sure you can see why I’m saying go with Generosity. While we cannot reach 100%, we can scale aura effect on the banner. 24% on tree + 39% on Generosity brings the effect up to 63% and 32.6% (rounded down to 32%) chance to impale. Add in the gem we have 72% chance to impale.

72% chance to impale
.72 * .5 * 1.59 * 1.15 = 65.826% more damage (gem damage only but with added hit chance from banner).

This has to be weighed against level scaling and value of dread vs war banner. Impale is virtually instant damage for us since every hit on the enemy after the impale will remove a charge (minions hit a lot. There are many variables I won’t get into. Remember, you have War Banner with I presume 24% increased effect (64% chance to impale).

Note: all calculations took impale effect from the gem only and ignored increased effect from the banner. The only factor changed was chance to impale. If you want 100% chance to impale, you need 200% increased aura effect which is not possible.

Edit: I just did some calculations, and the difference between Dread Banner linked to Generosity and not is about 16.8% more damage linked (still using 20/20 gem)

Gem + Banner + 24% increased effect
- 64% chance to impale
- 82% increased effect
.64 * .5 * 1.82 * 1.15 = 66.976%

Gem + Banner + 63% increased effect
- 72% chance to impale
- 89% increased effect
.72 * .5 * 1.89 * 1.15 = 78.246%
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 13, 2019, 12:50:21 PM
What are the ideal auras to run if we are using the 4w Triad Gloves. Wasnt sure how all the physical auras work if we are converting all to chaos. Also is this a solid way to go, or are you just testing this?

Thanks
"
Qlidascope wrote:

Weapon Crafting:

Step 5:
Once we hit the +1 socketed gems and level 20 or 18 maim we have to do the most expensive steps. So here we go, buy a Craicic Chimeral beast and beast craft a magic imprint of the weapon. Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of. (if it hits a T3-T1 strength, i'd most likely keep it). Keep doing this until you have something like this, regarding the mods.

Step 5 should give us Strength? (T1 = 51-55, T2 = 43 -50 , T3 = 38 -42)

Can we do this several times or do we lost the imprint gained from Craic Chimeral, every time? So do we have to buy a new Beast for about 100c every try?

"Keep doing this until you have something like this, regarding the mods."

The Picture you posted has no Strength on it.

I have 1200 Str atm so I would most likely not spend more for "ideal" 55 Strengh if its so expensive.
"
Smoknum wrote:
What are the ideal auras to run if we are using the 4w Triad Gloves. Wasnt sure how all the physical auras work if we are converting all to chaos. Also is this a solid way to go, or are you just testing this

I think Qlida is testing this right now. I recommend Haste (preferably with Generosity) and Skitterbots. If using Generosity and have Commander of Darkness, grab a L1 Precision as well. You will want some source to apply wither rebuff.
"
Aijendo wrote:
Step 5 should give us Strength? (T1 = 51-55, T2 = 43 -50 , T3 = 38 -42)

Can we do this several times or do we lost the imprint gained from Craic Chimeral, every time? So do we have to buy a new Beast for about 100c every try?

"Keep doing this until you have something like this, regarding the mods."

The Picture you posted has no Strength on it.

I have 1200 Str atm so I would most likely not spend more for "ideal" 55 Strengh if its so expensive.

Step 5:
- Regal the weapon
- Beastcraft imprint and annul for a 33% chance of dropping the new, bad mod OR keep the mod if it’s a good strength roll
- You’ll be dropping Increased minion life if you keep the mod, so no big loss. The beastcraft imprint is only necessary if you attempt an annul.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 13, 2019, 11:25:06 AM
"
brunowa wrote:
I'm feeling extremely squishy...

Is it supposed to be squishy?? I'm dying quite a bit on red maps.

Any suggestions?

Thats my gear + i run determination with a watcher's eye for 60% crit dmg reduction and 7 % phys reduction, since everything dies instantly anyways. Paied 1 ex for that watcher's btw.

I can just tank the uber elder aoe thing with flasks and and loose about 4k life of the 8k i got.

You seem to need more and better life rolls on your gear. One thing that helped me with very much with survival is unwavering stance + a phasing flask, and yes i know the 10% dodge is wasted, but since iam so much faster than my minions normally i started to just run into walls of mobs that could probably insta gib me. So i just started to get phasing and now i just run throu them and convocate a little later.
this build is epic. I've spwawned zombies with 1 link to be able fast spawn them, and forgot to socket gems. played on 1 link and do shaper deathless. lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info