[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

i have a question

the quality on the crafted mace affects the damage itself or its just the link chance? because i only hit a 26% quality on mine.

and another question
how much its de dif of damage of 18 level maim to 20?
healzr got me thinking back to impale, so I decided to revaluate if it’s worth it.

Calculations provided to healzr.
Spoiler
I should start off by saying I recall Qlida mentioning minions cannot impale. I don’t know where he got that information nor if it’s accurate or not. As far as I can tell they can impale via support gem and banner only; all other sources do not affect minions.

Being the equivalent of L4 Empower seems off, especially since you have the fully crafted mace, but meh, I don’t have any calculators to work with.

20/20 gem only
- 40% chance to impale
- 5 impales (50%)
- 59% increased effect
- 15% more damage
.4 * .5 * 1.59 * .5 * 1.15 = 36.57% more damage

Impale scales very up to 100% chance to hit.

100% chance to impale
1 * .5 * 1.59 *.5 * 1.15 = 91.425% more damage

This will fluctuate based off gem levels and such. But I’m sure you can see why I’m saying go with Generosity. While we cannot reach 100%, we can scale aura effect on the banner. 24% on tree + 39% on Generosity brings the effect up to 63% and 32.6% (rounded down to 32%) chance to impale. Add in the gem we have 72% chance to impale.

72% chance to impale
.72 * .5 * 1.59 * 1.15 = 65.826% more damage (gem damage only but with added hit chance from banner).

This has to be weighed against level scaling and value of dread vs war banner. Impale is virtually instant damage for us since every hit on the enemy after the impale will remove a charge (minions hit a lot. There are many variables I won’t get into. Remember, you have War Banner with I presume 24% increased effect (64% chance to impale).

Note: all calculations took impale effect from the gem only and ignored increased effect from the banner. The only factor changed was chance to impale. If you want 100% chance to impale, you need 200% increased aura effect which is not possible.

Edit: I just did some calculations, and the difference between Dread Banner linked to Generosity and not is about 16.8% more damage linked (still using 20/20 gem)

Gem + Banner + 24% increased effect
- 64% chance to impale
- 82% increased effect
.64 * .5 * 1.82 * 1.15 = 66.976%

Gem + Banner + 63% increased effect
- 72% chance to impale
- 89% increased effect
.72 * .5 * 1.89 * 1.15 = 78.246%

There are too many subtle variables in this game, so I’m going to assume a few things for the purpose of these calculations.
(1) Minions can impale (I recall Qlida saying they can’t, but I’m not sure why)
(2) Gems are socketed in the guide’s crafted mace with the guide’s Ascendencies
(3) Using a 23/20 Impale Support
(4) Using a 20/20 Dread Banner, Dropping 20/20 War Banner
(5) Using 22/20 Skitterbots
(6) L20 Maim Support in weapon
(7) 24% increased non-curse aura effect taken via Ascendency and Passives
(8) Using 20/20 Generosity linked to both Banners
(9) This will be compared against a L23 Ruthless. So the math has to be more than 48% more damage in order to check out.

Enemies take increased damage
- War Banner: 17%
- Skitterbots: 24%
- Maim: 14%
This means that when switching from War Banner to Dread Banner, we need to add a multiplier of ~.6909 in order to account for the dps loss. The dps gain from Dread Banner will be factored into the Impale Multiplier.

Impale
- 5 Impales (50%)
- 72% chance to impale
- 94% increased effect
- Gem grants 17% more damage

.72 * .5 * 1.94 * 1.17 *.6909 = ~56.46% more damage

It appears that as long as my math checks out, it provides ~17% more damage to make the swap. I may look into this more over the weekend, and I would very much appreciate someone checking my math. Also, if I’m wrong about minions and impale, that would be nice to know too!

Note: Impale scales very well, but that makes it much weaker early on. Switching provides a small defensive buff due to the accuracy changes, but I did Not factor in any dps loss (if any) due to minion accuracy. Linking Generosity to your Banner will negate the only aura on you for Commander of Darkness. Chaos/elemental damage cannot impale, so this serves no purpose for those variants.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 13, 2019, 2:02:58 PM
If you only have a 5l weapon which gems would you get rid of?

Also how can you tell the life of the AG? I can see it when I hover over the skill but it doesn't take into account the item modifiers right? If my AG skill gem is leveled up will the AG level up automatically or do I need to resummon a new one to take advantage of the higher level?

Which map modifiers should we avoid? Physical reflect seems bad as my zombies/golems die quickly.
Last edited by rdm0414 on Sep 13, 2019, 2:16:58 PM
"
rdm0414 wrote:
If you only have a 5l weapon which gems would you get rid of?

Also how can you tell the life of the AG? I can see it when I hover over the skill but it doesn't take into account the item modifiers right? If my AG skill gem is leveled up will the AG level up automatically or do I need to resummon a new one to take advantage of the higher level?

Which map modifiers should we avoid? Physical reflect seems bad as my zombies/golems die quickly.

read page 1 SKILL LINKS! 3.8 updated

no need recall after level up health increase automatical

yes avoid phys reflect maps or full convert to chaos via new triad gloves with 4 white socets
Seems like most people are going with the skel/zombie build. Is that more powerful than zombie/golems?
"
rdm0414 wrote:
Seems like most people are going with the skel/zombie build. Is that more powerful than zombie/golems?

golems only for buffs

skeletons vaal and summon a lot when y need

but

this is ZOMBI build and y can play only zombi this all y need
all other is bonus
"
101zombi101 wrote:
"
rdm0414 wrote:

golems only for buffs

skeletons vaal and summon a lot when y need

but

this is ZOMBI build and y can play only zombi this all y need
all other is bonus

Does the gear stay the same if I switch to skele tree and use skeletons?
Whats the best helmet enchant for this build?
Zombie damage? Flesh offering att spd?
"

Overleech is VERY F***** OP,chill gaming

That combination looks insane with leeching zombies. Does this essentially keep you alive from everything except for 1 shots?
"
healzr got me thinking back to impale, so I decided to revaluate if it’s worth it.

Calculations provided to healzr.

I should start off by saying I recall Qlida mentioning minions cannot impale. I don’t know where he got that information nor if it’s accurate or not. As far as I can tell they can impale via support gem and banner only; all other sources do not affect minions.

Was doing some looking around before hand and people have made a number of summoner builds using impale there is also nothing on the wiki or the forums saying they can not impale as for the math its not really something im the best at i just click buttons on pob watch number change and go with that

This is the calculator i used. also pob says the impale nodes on the tree does effect the debuff applied by zombies
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MXHOqMHwn377zP2tHFHQBbE9Fuxv7oYDiY6ezR2T_SU/edit
Last edited by healzr on Sep 13, 2019, 3:06:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info