3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

"
TrepicadoBr wrote:
Sorry for the delay, i was kinda of busy with harvest and forgot to answer earlier.

Nice to see you going in a defensive direction with some of the changes, as some of our defenses have been nerfed the past few leagues...
I see Recover % of maximum life on block is craftable in the harvest with a shaper shield. with such high block that would be a nice boost.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&tags=str_armour,str_shield
As far as i know, if something says "you" or "your" then it doesnt apply to totems. All the other items for the Skewering nodes apply though... Same with Intimidating Cry, pretty sure you don't get the extra physical damage reduction or exerted hits...
I know it is hard to test too... need to use a single totem and then find a boss that cant kill you then count the number if hits it takes to kill it, then make changes and repeat... gets to be a pain...

Will look at moving to Impale in the next update to the build too.
"
Tallion99 wrote:

As far as i know, if something says "you" or "your" then it doesnt apply to totems. All the other items for the Skewering nodes apply though... Same with Intimidating Cry, pretty sure you don't get the extra physical damage reduction or exerted hits...

Hmm yea, i agree with you, now that you talked about that "you" "your" stuff. About the exerted hits, i know for sure it doesn't work with the totems.
Forgot to mention in my previous posts, i would like to congratulate you! This build is so amazing, it deals so much damage for a low budget build, and it also have a good space for investment! truly amazing.

I would like to leave a tip here for anyone playing harvest with this build:
You can craft a good vulnerability ring (now worth around 10ex) for approx. 3 ex!

Steps:
1. buy a ilvl80+ steel ring (no influence, not corrupted ring) (1-2 chaos)
2. buy a warlord's exalted orb (1.4 - 1.5 ex currently) and use it on the ring.
3. now you are going to harvest alot of ilvl70+ T1 physical seeds, and spam reforge with physical modifier until you get a ring like this:

T1 flat phys (adds (6-9) to (13-15) physical damage to attacks)
2x other desirable prefixes

0-2x desirable suffix

or

T1 flat phys (adds (6-9) to (13-15) physical damage to attacks)
1x other desirable prefixes
(you will need to craft a prefix here)

0-2x desirable suffix

4. now you just have to use a ilvl70+ augment physical modifier craft(~40c if you need to buy it from another player) to hit a garanteed "Curse Enemies with Level # Vulnerability on Hit".

The catch is, if you don't have any open prefix, the augment phys is garanteed to hit the curse mod, since the curse mod is the only physical suffix available for the ring.

The desirables modifiers i suggest is:
at least 50 maximum life
at least 30 strenght
attack speed
melee damage
elemental res
armour
Last edited by TrepicadoBr on Jul 9, 2020, 10:55:48 AM
Thanks for the tip!
here is another site for figuring out crafting
https://www.craftofexile.com/en/

Max level for curse Vulnerability on hit is 8 so you lose 6% versus a level 20 gem but you do free up the gem slot and don't have to keep casting it! idk about the quality either as 20% would be an extra 10% chance to bleed.

In the past I have also used Shield Charge with a curse on hit gem to apply Vulnerability too...

Hi Tallion - I'm working on figuring out the build but I'm new and can't quite figure out how to piece it together. Specifically where to place gems on the armor and how the skills should be used in combat. If we could connect in game I'd really appreciate the help.

I took a look at your current character's builds and it's not lining up. I'm probably misunderstanding.

Thank you!

Edit: I'm in standard league and I was able to buy all of the armor. Feel free to check out my equipped in my profile
Last edited by PandaMonium1234 on Jul 14, 2020, 2:22:38 AM
"
Hi Tallion - I'm working on figuring out the build but I'm new and can't quite figure out how to piece it together. Specifically where to place gems on the armor and how the skills should be used in combat. If we could connect in game I'd really appreciate the help.

I took a look at your current character's builds and it's not lining up. I'm probably misunderstanding.

Thank you!

Edit: I'm in standard league and I was able to buy all of the armor. Feel free to check out my equipped in my profile
Your character tab is set to private. Change that to public and I will give you a hand!
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jul 14, 2020, 12:01:39 PM
"

Thank you!

Devoto's Helmet is good: not the most DPS but nice secondary bonus and I have often used it, especially for quicker mapping. (perfect enchant!)

Belly of the beast chest is good: most recommend the Loreweave but I never really used it. I liked ones with a ton more life.

Atziri's steps are decent boots: i usually now go for boots with more life and resists and with the bonus mode of 5% more move speed or block chance. but those work good with a really nice spell dodge mod.

Gloves: you have another 26% more dps to go there but are ok. The despair curse is prolly overriding your vulnerability curse which is bad. that has to go.

Shield is good!

Ryslatha's Coil: the upside down on the min and max does hurt abit versus a better rolled one but is ok.

Rings need to be upgraded. get what ever you can afford right now and what has the right resists/life
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/9dKp2o8TK
once you hit 80 you will want to looking for steel rings with these stats as money allows... it can be a slow process
*DPS - 18+
*Resist - look to fill in the what you need
*Life - 50+ (often crafted)

Same with the amulet. needs a lot more dps
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/oVeJELgUl
start with what you can afford and go from there as you progress in maps
*DPS - 19+
*Life - 70+ (although sometimes you have to craft less on it)
*Resist - as much as possible

the rings and ammy will be a nice boost once you up the physical dps on them.

Gems:
- use Pulverise instead of increased area of effect.
- get a new AW gem with some quality on it. you may even by anohter one later with 20%+ quality as that adds good dps
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/po9jbJt0
- you should be able to run herold of purity and hatred at the same time too. I would go with purity over ash as it adds raw physical dps.

Tree:
- you dont have Resolute Technique. move points around and take that now. that is a nice bump in dps
- i see empty jewel slots (might just be the web site) but you only want to path to a jewel slot when you have one.
- follow the tree links that have been posted and study them to get to know them more... look at my characters and other players and you should be able to move along nicely... spending a few orbs to move points around the tree is never a big deal and is done all the time. I usually dump my points into the 5% life nodes until i have enough to reach a specific node somewhere else.

Good luck!

Loaded up my blight character in POB and looked at using in the Impale gem...
https://pastebin.com/NhRaBMDE

My total DPS is 318,511 per totem
swapping out Ruthless is 314,727
swapping out Maim is 323,111
swapping out meel phy dmg is 305,068
swapping out Pulverise is 336,946

To me that looks like a very valid option to replace Pulverise...
That is only at a 40% chance to impale too.
replacing Beserking Node with Forceful Skewering Node is a huge jump from 336,946 to 371,191!

Replacing Shamanistic Fury with Swift Skewering jumps it even further to 424,729 (does cost 1 life node too)
POB: https://pastebin.com/mMSYtzuY

looks like a pretty easy 25% in damage bump...
Also look into TrepicadoBr tree as he has more defensive options which is always very important for those of us who can't dodge everything thrown at us!

Hey Guys, here's my two cents for the build: Behold

Oblivion Barrier!

This is the best shield that i could come up with for my glancing blow variant of the build for a ok-ish price using harvest craft to it's fullest.

I'll provide free mirror service for anyone coming from this guide (i won't charge any fee but you still needs to bring the mirror hahaha, my IGN is OsTotemCarregandoCaixao) for anyone interested in the item and don't want to go through the crafting process, but i can't recommend it since the crafting cost (roughly 8-15 ex) don't come near the price of a mirror, If you have the time, you really should craft it yourself!

Pastebin Link of the craft step by step: https://pastebin.com/2uaV8maq
Last edited by TrepicadoBr on Jul 26, 2020, 10:39:41 AM
Shield looks great! Thanks for posting the steps on how to craft it!

Hey, Talion.

Thanks for this masterpiece.
I'm new in the game and when i was looking for a build to start, yours was the best i found. Its very organized and detailed.
Further, its really work. I'm enjoying very much to play with this build.
Have to say that, unfortunately, i still dont reach over 1M DPS. Until now, i am with 60 k x 5 = 300k dps.
I got a little trouble choosing the jewels, for example, and i dont now if choosed right.
If you can help me someway, would be great!
Again, thanks for share this with us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info