3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

"
totaledd wrote:
"
OdinAsheric wrote:
The pastebin link you've posted is broken... maybe heist broke it?

yeah, could u check the link mate? :D i want i toooo :S

They are both working for me
POB 3.12 No Clusters - No Glancing Blows
https://pastebin.com/EzHbU74M
3.12 No Clusters - with Glancing Blow
https://pastebin.com/nCa4YEdY
your POB needs to be the Community Fork

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
I've noticed a couple things---almost 90 right now and crushing maps up to T12 so far. The leech on Trolltimber for this build is outta control----I only touch a health pot for bleed cure. Also Lust for Carnage over Commandment of Steel is a dps and leech upgrade. With the leech you can run Bloodrage+cast when dmg taken and not lose any health+gain 10% AS.

I am also running Crown of the Inward Eye----the dps downgrade is slight compared to 350 life and 7% phy dmg reduction over Deibellow.

Running Redblade Tramplers for boots----few extra phys dmg and good stats.

Also running Imprescence Onyx Amulet----good phys dps and I get Vulnerability in aura form for 0 reserved mana.

As far as tree goes----Dumped glancing blows due to nerf, I went and picked up disciple of the slaughter over berserking---higher dps and frenzy charges like crazy.

With the 2 left over points+the 3 pts from totemic zeal, i went into the shield tree next to the Frenzy tree and went as far as Retaliation---dps upgrade+chance to block+more phys dmg reduct...and 10 more dex.

I've got 8k less total dps than your tree, but dont have any double speed gems yet--adding your rings and jewels to my build I have a total dps of 422k +leech+6100hp.

Last edited by Wharhogg on Oct 5, 2020, 2:49:47 PM
"
Wharhogg wrote:
I've noticed a couple things---almost 90 right now and crushing maps up to T12 so far. The leech on Trolltimber for this build is outta control----I only touch a health pot for bleed cure. Also Lust for Carnage over Commandment of Steel is a dps and leech upgrade. With the leech you can run Bloodrage+cast when dmg taken and not lose any health+gain 10% AS.

I am also running Crown of the Inward Eye----the dps downgrade is slight compared to 350 life and 7% phy dmg reduction over Deibellow.

Running Redblade Tramplers for boots----few extra phys dmg and good stats.

Also running Imprescence Onyx Amulet----good phys dps and I get Vulnerability in aura form for 0 reserved mana.

As far as tree goes----Dumped glancing blows due to nerf, I went and picked up disciple of the slaughter over berserking---higher dps and frenzy charges like crazy.

With the 2 left over points+the 3 pts from totemic zeal, i went into the shield tree next to the Frenzy tree and went as far as Retaliation---dps upgrade+chance to block+more phys dmg reduct...and 10 more dex.

I've got 8k less total dps than your tree, but dont have any double speed gems yet--adding your rings and jewels to my build I have a total dps of 422k +leech+6100hp.

I like the Crown of the Inward Eye Helm! When i add it to my test POB (lvl 95) I see a DPS loss of 12% and a life gain of 7% and a 250 ES bonus and 5% Phy damage reduction!

In the past I have also used Devoto's Devotion which has a similar DPS loss just for the 20% speed boost!

POB says Lust for Life leech is added to the Trolltimber leech. Which is HUGE if true!

Blood rage use to be used with Soul of Arakaali to generate a ton of life regen until the nerfed a few leagues ago.

The Warchief has enough DPS for most everything so it allows you to play with a lot of different items which is pretty nice!

Looking good!

___________________________________________________________________________________
Act 1
Stormblast Mine:
Stormblast Mine(1) - Swift Assembly(4) - Added Lightning Damage(8)
main damage.

Orb of Storms:
Orb of Storms(4)
Drop Orb of Storm and then fire off Stormblast mine.

Frost Bomb:
Frost Bomb(4) - Onslaught(1)
Gives you onslaught.

Utility:
Flame Dash(10) - Arcane Surge || Vitality(10) || Clarity(10) || Steelskin(4) || Smoke Mine(10)
Run Fast || HP Regen || mana Regen level 7 or less || damage mitigation

Tree

Act 2
Summon Skitterbots:
Summon Skitterbots(16) || Herald of Thunder
Tree

Act 3

Stormblast Mine:
Stormblast Mine(1) - Swift Assembly(4) - Added Lightning Damage(8) - Elemental Focus(18)
Stop using storm blast mine. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ice trap:
Ice trap(28) - Swift Assembly(4) - Trap and Mine Damage(18) - Controlled Destruction(18) - Elemental Focus(18) - Added Cold Damage(8)
main damage.

Tree

Act 4

Run Fast to act 5!!!!!

Auras:
Pride(24) || Vulnerability(24) || Dread Banner(24)

Gems to Level:
Summon Carrion Golem(34) || Maim(8) || Impale(31) || Feeding Frenzy(31)
Tree

Last edited by Tallion99 on Jul 23, 2021, 3:59:05 PM
Ya! AG can add quite a bit of dps with the correct items---the problem is keeping him alive without a minion build. Pain in the ass on hard maps/bosses.

Devotos increased to dmg taken isnt something I want to play with----but this build is absolutely awesome---so many options and honestly completely affordable.

Oh yea and swap Stone Golem for Lightning Golem----huge dps upgrade and with leeching you dont need stone.
Last edited by Wharhogg on Oct 5, 2020, 10:23:57 PM
"
Wharhogg wrote:
Ya! AG can add quite a bit of dps with the correct items---the problem is keeping him alive without a minion build. Pain in the ass on hard maps/bosses.

Devotos increased to dmg taken isnt something I want to play with----but this build is absolutely awesome---so many options and honestly completely affordable.

Oh yea and swap Stone Golem for Lightning Golem----huge dps upgrade and with leeching you dont need stone.
Your thinking of Abyssus helm that has lots of DPS but also takes damage

Devoto's Devotion has speed, dps, chaos resist, and dex...
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Devoto%27s_Devotion
Ahh right!
Really enjoying the build. Only died a few times but this was due to lag.

My current noobie PoB: https://pastebin.com/aHNCDi21

Got any advise or tips on where I can improve my current setup?

Btw, in end game is dps more important that life?
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jan 13, 2021, 3:21:37 PM
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
Midas_SA wrote:
Really enjoying the build. Only died a few times but this was due to lag.

My current noobie PoB: https://pastebin.com/aHNCDi21

Got any advise or tips on where I can improve my current setup?

Btw, in end game is dps more important that life?
In end game, Defense is the most important. The ability to mitigate damage. One of the reasons i never really used the Loreweave was because i liked the extra life a rare chest added over more dps...

I would go in this order:
gloves - get 798% or higher.
Boots - more speed and more life. I like 30%+5% when not hit boots with 90+life. resistances and other mods are bonuses.
Amulet - look to get 19+ dps and either 80+ life and a little resist or a ton of resist and craft life.
Rings - both steel rings 19+ dps and with lots of life or resist.
chest - 140+ life and fill out resists.
belt - optional to go with stygian belt with life and resist and jewel with dps and life...
Jewels look good. i assume fragile bloom is defensive. never tried it.

your In map burning mode right now so you can get those gems turned over to 20% quality and then restart leveling them, then you will really start to see your dps rise!
upgrade your AW gem to 21/23 for under 10c
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/8ZEXqiV

load up your open weapon secondary slots with impale gems. can sell them or corrupt to get a lvl 21 gem...

good luck!

Thanks for the tips. Will definitely work towards making the recommended changes.

With regards to fragile bloom, you lose some dps but it does helps with recovery from big hits. I'll likely change it when I get a better dps/life jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info