3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

I picked up the FaceBreakers at level 16 which was the level I needed for them and I ran with it from there. Absolutely no issues murdering things so far. This is my 2nd Totem build in POE but Totems are fun to play.
Amulet Enchantments:
Started out with Shamanistic Fury but int he final version i will go with Command of Steel.
About to do the bow build version of this, thanks again for my favorite build man.
What would you say to using an Evasion based body over an armor based? I have a Totem build with Warchiefs and a shield in standard that is evasion based and it works lovely.
"
Br00ksy wrote:
What would you say to using an Evasion based body over an armor based? I have a Totem build with Warchiefs and a shield in standard that is evasion based and it works lovely.

sure an evasion chest can work just fine. You lose the physical damage reduction from the armor but if you know how to stay out of the way of incoming hits, it doesn't really matter.
Last league i used this piece for awhile and the evasion was a nice bonus.
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
Br00ksy wrote:

sure an evasion chest can work just fine. You lose the physical damage reduction from the armor but if you know how to stay out of the way of incoming hits, it doesn't really matter.
Last league i used this piece for awhile and the evasion was a nice bonus.

Yeah staying back from hits really isn't that hard to do, The build I have in standard uses the Atziri's Splendour evasion based body which is just the upgraded version of what you used last league. The only difference between my other build and this one is my other is CI with 10K+ ES and this one is all health of only 6K+.
i have more than 15 passive skills that need to be spend but you didn't show it in your guide what should i do with them?
"
saifoh wrote:
i have more than 15 passive skills that need to be spend but you didn't show it in your guide what should i do with them?
On the main page under the Passive Tree banner, it has a POB paste bin link and the POE Online tree from Legion. I have also now added my current tree for blight. they are almost identical between leagues and account for the points up to Level 95.
FYI, You character tab is private so i couldn't check out your tree either...
Last edited by Tallion99 on Nov 29, 2019, 5:02:26 PM
I tried this build out and beat the story with it, but I feel like it was failure or I'm too weak. I'm new to the game and I feel horribly under leveled/stat'ed for the endgame content.

I'm not sure I get facebreakers. Without any weapon equipped, my DPS of my totem is lower than w/ a weapon. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jahames1/characters I should sell my exalt orb so I can buy some other junk to help out significantly.
Last edited by jahames1 on Nov 30, 2019, 3:04:03 AM
"
jahames1 wrote:
I tried this build out and beat the story with it, but I feel like it was failure or I'm too weak. I'm new to the game and I feel horribly under leveled/stat'ed for the endgame content.

I'm not sure I get facebreakers. Without any weapon equipped, my DPS of my totem is lower than w/ a weapon. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jahames1/characters I should sell my exalt orb so I can buy some other junk to help out significantly.

do you know that your unique gauntlet requires you to be unarmed? you need to take that weapon off in order to get high DPS and to make the build work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info