3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

"
saifoh wrote:
"
jahames1 wrote:
I tried this build out and beat the story with it, but I feel like it was failure or I'm too weak. I'm new to the game and I feel horribly under leveled/stat'ed for the endgame content.

I'm not sure I get facebreakers. Without any weapon equipped, my DPS of my totem is lower than w/ a weapon. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jahames1/characters I should sell my exalt orb so I can buy some other junk to help out significantly.

do you know that your unique gauntlet requires you to be unarmed? you need to take that weapon off in order to get high DPS and to make the build work.

>Without any weapon equipped, my DPS of my totem is lower than w/ a weapon.

I already tried that.
"
jahames1 wrote:
I tried this build out and beat the story with it, but I feel like it was failure or I'm too weak. I'm new to the game and I feel horribly under leveled/stat'ed for the endgame content.

I'm not sure I get facebreakers. Without any weapon equipped, my DPS of my totem is lower than w/ a weapon. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jahames1/characters I should sell my exalt orb so I can buy some other junk to help out significantly.

Yes the weapons need to be removed to get max DPS.

The Facebreaker gloves provide massive boosts to DPS but in your case you don't have anything that gives the actual physical damage.

at level 68 you should be using the following items:
Deidbell helmet: gives 15 physical damage
Meginord's Girdle belt: gives 10 physical damage
Great Old One's Ward shield: gives 15 physical damage
Rings: each ring should give at least 10 physical damage
Amulet: should give at least 15 physical damage

So that adds up to 75 physical damage. now multiply that by the gloves and all the other increases in damage and you should be good to go...

you boots don't have any speed on them or an enchantment.
you are using brutality gem (no elemental damage) which cancels out the Hatred gem and i don't see you running the Herald of Purity gem which adds more physical dps...

Go back to the guide and check out the gems section so you are setup correctly and then review the gear section.
You also need to review the tree section to as that needs work too.

good luck!
"
The Facebreaker gloves provide massive boosts to DPS but in your case you don't have anything that gives the actual physical damage.

at level 68 you should be using the following items:
Deidbell helmet: gives 15 physical damage

Please include in your guide for new people or ppl new to the gloves / unarmed build.

Thanks that explanation and example is a life saver and finally makes me actually understand this. I think I had some physical damage from a ring earlier on, but it never crossed my mind it works this way. I assumed unarmed to have some base damage alone (1) or enough to make gloves instantly viable. I started leaning towards a popular totems build from poe.ninja which they all recommend spell totems, but that's int, not str, and completely diff passive tree than mine.
my highest DPS is 71k !! with all the buffs. i can't go any further than that ! please check my character and see what i'm lacking, if it is private then tell me how to make it public.
"
saifoh wrote:
my highest DPS is 71k !! with all the buffs. i can't go any further than that ! please check my character and see what i'm lacking, if it is private then tell me how to make it public.
Amulet could use another 10 physical damage and should have Command of Steel enchantment on it
rings are good for damage but should also have life
gloves should be at least 795% damage
check to see if a Meginord's Girdle adds more damage, the 30%/39% roll on the belt really hurts it
a few of the jewels could be upgraded
Gems are not all leveled up yet. Vaal AW gem has no quality which each adds 1% damage
the shield should have a reduced mana reserve mod on it so you can run Herald of Purity, Hatred, and Blood and Sand together

hope that helps!
"
jahames1 wrote:
Please include in your guide for new people or ppl new to the gloves / unarmed build.

Done!
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
saifoh wrote:
Amulet could use another 10 physical damage and should have Command of Steel enchantment on it
check to see if a Meginord's Girdle adds more damage, the 30%/39% roll on the belt really hurts it
Gems are not all leveled up yet. Vaal AW gem has no quality which each adds 1% damage
the shield should have a reduced mana reserve mod on it so you can run Herald of Purity, Hatred, and Blood and Sand together

hope that helps!

my totems attack speed are really slow comparing to yours, what is the best way to farm these unveil shields so i can get +1 to maximum totems?
i wanna show you every piece of my gear and tell me what to do exactly, can i have you at discord?

"
saifoh wrote:
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
saifoh wrote:

hope that helps!

my totems attack speed are really slow comparing to yours, what is the best way to farm these unveil shields so i can get +1 to maximum totems?
i wanna show you every piece of my gear and tell me what to do exactly, can i have you at discord?

i did what you said exactly but my attack speed remained the same, and my totem's HP is to low! they die in one hit! can tell me the reason? check my gears if you please
"
saifoh wrote:
i did what you said exactly but my attack speed remained the same, and my totem's HP is to low! they die in one hit! can tell me the reason? check my gears if you please
ya you look pretty good now, not sure what the issue is.
Can you download the https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding app and then export your character to paste bin and then post the paste bin link? that might shed some light...
here are my stats for 6 totems in HO with no buffs

EDIT: The jewels also play a really big part of the DPS. They account for 25% of my attack speed and a whopping 43% of my DPS They are all maximized though with 4 mods each, either 2 AS and 2 DPS buffs or 1 AS and 3 DPS buffs. They total 63% increased Attack Speed and 200% increased DPS. They are also acquired throughout the league, not all at once...
Last edited by Tallion99 on Dec 7, 2019, 9:53:17 AM
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
saifoh wrote:
ya you look pretty good now, not sure what the issue is.
Can you download the https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding app and then export your character to paste bin and then post the paste bin link? that might shed some light...
here are my stats for 6 totems in HO with no buffs

EDIT: The jewels also play a really big part of the DPS. They account for 25% of my attack speed and a whopping 43% of my DPS They are all maximized though with 4 mods each, either 2 AS and 2 DPS buffs or 1 AS and 3 DPS buffs. They total 63% increased Attack Speed and 200% increased DPS. They are also acquired throughout the league, not all at once...

here is my pastebin character:
https://pastebin.com/6cUX9C1u

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info