3.1X FaceBreakin' Ancestral Warchief Hiero | Budget Friendly | User Friendly | All Content

"
Treantz wrote:
First off, thanks for the 3.11 updates to this build Tallion. I will be trying it out this season!

Unfortunately, I'm getting an error when importing your 3.11 PoB pastebin. I'm on version 1.4.169.

same version here...

I know the 2 jewel link caused an error that i fixed a few hours ago but will recheck them all right now....
Figured out my problem. I wasn't using Path of Building fork. The version you showed in your screenshot clued me in.

Thanks for the help!

Also, while I have you, will Herald of Ash be the official replacement for Herald of Purity?
"
Treantz wrote:
Figured out my problem. I wasn't using Path of Building fork. The version you showed in your screenshot clued me in.

Thanks for the help!

Also, while I have you, will Herald of Ash be the official replacement for Herald of Purity?
It is very possible that we roll back to Herald of Ash. I would say level both to see at this point. Originally we used to use Ash. Until I see the new HoP gem in POB i just don't know which is better yet...

I updated the base POB link so AW was enable and redid the 2nd medium jewel link too.
Last edited by Tallion99 on Jun 19, 2020, 2:41:04 PM
I'm torn between this build and a holy relic build. My kinda worry for this build is i'm not sure how much the facebreakers will be early on in the league. Do you think they will be pricey?
"
Serminate wrote:
I'm torn between this build and a holy relic build. My kinda worry for this build is i'm not sure how much the facebreakers will be early on in the league. Do you think they will be pricey?
Early on you can use any level facebreakers and a 700% gloves will only be a chaos or two.

I have a cost section in the first post. last league a 798% gloves ranged up to 20c and back in Legion they hit a high of 40c because of the melee changes (cyclone)...
This league is two-handers which don't work with the gloves so a pair of 795% or more will most likely be under 10c.

The Ryslatha's Coil will still be exspensive so i would go with the buffed Darkness Enthrone belt with 2 jewels with min 5.5 phy dps and 35 life. the buff goes from +50% bonus to +75% bonus.

you need to keep an eye out on the shields to get a good one cheap (not the Great Old One's shield which does work just fine by the way).
I like the one with a +1 totem, reduced mana, and 100+ life. but they will take a couple of weeks before they start rolling thru the trades as they are shaper influenced.
Last league i got a great chest for less than 100c so the chests are coming way down these days too.

The Ryslatha's Coil is really the only costly item these days.
"
Tallion99 wrote:
"
Treantz wrote:

Thanks for the help!

It is very possible that we roll back to Herald of Ash. I would say level both to see at this point. Originally we used to use Ash. Until I see the new HoP gem in POB i just don't know which is better yet...

I updated the base POB link so AW was enable and redid the 2nd medium jewel link too.

Herald of Purity is still the way to go over Herald of Ash. The nerf really hurt but HoP is better by about 5%

The HoP nerf is about an 18% loss of DPS but your still over 2M shaper DPS...
really good build im quite enjoying.
"
really good build im quite enjoying.

Glad to hear it is going well! Looks like all costs in the league are way up due to there not being so much loot as the last couple...

Use the links above to upgrade your items
Get a Vaal warchief gem right now. being able to fire off the Vaal version can be a lifesaver too https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/GnYbn8Ib
- Boots: need ones with 30% move speed, then life and resist. The faster you are the easier it is to not be in the wrong place!
- Shield: Great Old One's Ward Buckler will add a lot of damage for cheap.
- jewelry: use the links below to find good ones with lots of DPS. adjust the filters as need for life/resists/ or costs...
Good Luck!
Sorry for the delay, i was kinda of busy with harvest and forgot to answer earlier.

Delirium was ok for me i guess, i would loved that the pace of the normal maps was slower, and Sim i only got to like wave 18-19, the monsters completely demolished me at that point hahaha.

About the physical damage reduction thing (now called overwhelm physical damage reduction), i'm pretty sure it does work with your totems, but there isnt there a good way to test if it indeed works or not.

A little update on how i'm taking my build,
I'm using intimidating cry (instead of that regen trap), and boy hahaha it demolishes enemies, since it will intimidate enemies, give overwhelm to your attacks (needs testing) and if you're using deidbellow it also gives you 20% attack speed.
Glancing blows was an awesome choice, no doubt, i'm feeling really more tanky than before.
Some other pros of it:
- Command of Steel became the best DPS annoint by far.
- I can benefit alot from the shaper suffix on shield "Recover (3-5)% of maximum life when you block"

Talking about that, i'm trying to discover a way through crafting to make the GG shield for me. It should have :
+1 Totem (~23% DPS increase, mana and life regen increase)
Recover % of maximum life on block (high life "regen")
Reduced mana reservation (~15% DPS increase/ best map clear - both from blood and sand)
T1 flat life

I could also go for the hybrid influence shield (shaper + elder or shaper + crusader) to try to also get "1% increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage", but that would be reeeally expensive hahaha

Current POB: https://pastebin.com/56zATYys
Last edited by TrepicadoBr on Jul 8, 2020, 3:16:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info