Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

ugh =/ sad about this one, ill give it a try hopefully my thaughts are proven wrong
I dont know about this one chief, i dont like tower defense, will wait and see.
Last edited by xpress69 on Aug 20, 2019, 6:09:51 PM
All I needed to hear: "an additional bar of skill bindings".
This looks, amazing! Hopefully it's as good in execution as it seems like it could be! I was planning a saboteur and the past two or three leagues I've been playing skelliemancers, this ought to be fun! Just have to see what changes there are before I try to plan anything.
Tower Defense... see ya in 3.9
cant wait to see necro changes, long time needed ! TY GGG
No market function...

I Do not know if I should be hyped but I will give it a try...

I hope IT will be good otherwise I play the First time ever in Standard
Hmm, tower defence in ARPG.... Will c how that will go;) will try it, but I’m afraid that it’ll b too clunky.. will c...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Stacking up master missions! Very nice!

However, I see three types of them: white, yellow, red. I suppose, these are the difficulty levels for choosing them. So I would not be able to use a white mission on red maps, am I right?

So if I only get red missions by playing exclusively red maps, then this system would really solve all problems. Is it really such that I would not get random white Niko missions (almost useless for deep delves) by playing ONLY red maps?

If it is not the case then I suppose the game would force me to play low level content (reason being to try out new builds?). And by running these white dailies I would accumulate more and more of them which again would force me to remain even longer on low level maps. I really hope this will not be the case.

Could we also convert white and yellow missions, similar to sextants, into red ones? -> 3 white missions = 1 yellow mission, 3 yellow missions = 1 red mission. That would be nice, too. No idea why I would want to run low level Atzoatl or Niko on white maps. It would just take lots of time and kill the fun of playing!

Thanks in advance!!!
Last edited by morgasmus on Aug 20, 2019, 7:57:51 PM
What did all the funnest leagues have in common? Trigger -> insta-mob fight -> loot. What do less fun leagues have in common? Any thing between trigger and mob fight and extensive delays in continuing on with mapping.

Fun Leagues:
Essence - Pop-Fight-Loot
Breach - Pop-Fight-Loot
Bonus: Breachstone-Pop-Fight-Fight-Good Loot
Harbinger - Pop-Fight-Loot
Abyss - Pop-Fight-Loot
Bonus: Abyssal Depth Pop-Fight-Fight-Good Loot, yea Stygian Vice
Incursion - Pop {map within a map} -fight-loot
Bonus- Full temple-Pop-Fight-Fight--fight- Good Loot
Delve - Pop-fight deeper-loot, lather, rinse, repeat until out of sulphite
Legion - Pop, pop, pop (whack a mole style) -fight-loot

No so much fun
Bestiary - Fight, fight, fight, fumble around for net, wait for shock, then get loot later when beastcrafting
Synthesis - Trigger map within map like incursion but closes randomly without incursion timer. Bonus; run weird ass map you try to build yourself and get parts of loot you have to combine and pray it becomes better loot.
Syndicate - Pop, small boss mob fight, {instance crash}, log back in, no loot. If no crash then pick up loot, delay mapping to check with June to unveil and see if it is any good.

Bestiary, Synthesis and Syndicate all had delays in game play that killed the fun. Towers -more of the same?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info