Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

I like it
"
napalm424 wrote:
Launching it 6 days before broderlands 3 release 😂 playerbase Will take a dump 6 days after launch Poe leuges Comes and goes a few Times a year, broderlands 2 came 7 years ago, borderlands 3 is hyped.
Im sad i Will only be able to play Poe 6 days 😕

You are mistaken, sir. Borderlands 3 will launch in about half a year on Steam. It was delayed some time ago.
Additionally, Gearbox's CEO named Randy Bitchford has made it clear that I am not supposed to buy their game. Therefore, I will not.
So much for Rangers
Dunno why, I`m already wanting Flashback to incoming league.
And stopping right in the battle to manage towers? U srsly?
Not a good sign.

QoL changes are good tho!
Damn, I hate tower defense games -_-
I honestly think that this can work well, as long as there are two distinct phases; one for tower preparation and one for the actual fight. If you can "freeze" the screen to prepare the strategy and then press go to start a normal encounter then it will be a lot of fun. If not then it will be a hideous mess. I have died a number of times choosing my Zana mission or looking at Alva's options as a mob has wandered over and killed me. Trying to manage towers will be impossible for me and I imagine it will be the same for a number of others.

Amazing
ok, lets skip this one too.
What an absolutely terrible time to release the new League. Why wouldn't you push this back a week??
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
"
DevilDog92 wrote:
What an absolutely terrible time to release the new League. Why wouldn't you push this back a week??

Oops!

Releasing Tower Defense league a week before the world remembers the day the towers fell? Disgusting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info