Announcing Path of Exile: Blight

"
TheDravic wrote:
"
napalm424 wrote:
Launching it 6 days before broderlands 3 release 😂 playerbase Will take a dump 6 days after launch Poe leuges Comes and goes a few Times a year, broderlands 2 came 7 years ago, borderlands 3 is hyped.
Im sad i Will only be able to play Poe 6 days 😕

You are mistaken, sir. Borderlands 3 will launch in about half a year on Steam. It was delayed some time ago.
Additionally, Gearbox's CEO named Randy Bitchford has made it clear that I am not supposed to buy their game. Therefore, I will not.

Im talking about console alot of PC players own a console and prob many Will do as
Me and play it on there console
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
additional keybindings OH MY GOD!
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
oo tower defense league
dunno about this one

really mixed feelings

hate when things get in a way between me and monsters

tower defense in the middle of the fight when even currently smallest white mobs can one shot you if you are not actively killing/leeching sounds and looks pretty stupid if you ask me

activate + kill + loot = good mechanic

activate + kill + fool around gimmicky things at the same time + loot = bad mechanic

Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
necro i am excited for. tower defense not so much...
Fascinating.

In the first, it's always good to see the dev team experiment with and refine content. That said, this does seem as good a time as any to raise a point I think needs more attention...

Specifically, the league-specific earnable MTX are a good start, as was the 'gat' headgear commemorating the Korean launch... but more is needed. For example, armor and weapon skins that come from particular master 'levels'... it's a shame what happened to Haku, because the marks he makes reference to would have been fine examples... or achievements.

More generally, it remains a shame that more armor skin sets - especially those from supporter packs - do not include shield skins, and that when such are present, they aren't included in the relevant sale bundle (Zenith being a recent example).

Another suggestion: while sets as a gameplay mechanic don't exist, there are legendary items which certainly look the part. Why not reward folks who have acquired a certain quartet (helm, gloves, boots, body armor) by having that unlock the corresponding skins?
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
At first i was like "wtf, are they crazy?", but after ziggyD's video i am more positive about this league.
The tower defense mechanic is a welcome change of pace from previous speed meta league mechanics, but I got more interested in the Master's revamp than the league mechanic itself.

Just bit disappointed on the class changes, it's just narrowed down to Shadow & Summoner instead of previous wider class type caster & melee.

So the whole announcement is just ok, not too excited compare to previous league. I'll just wait for further detail reveals & patch notes to see what all that stored for us in 3.8.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Looks promising.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Projecttsok wrote:
At first i was like "wtf, are they crazy?", but after ziggyD's video i am more positive about this league.

I’m waiting for unbiased streamer review.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info