[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hi, started this league with your build and really enjoying good 'ole ground slam. Currently working towards getting better gloves and 5-linking my tidebraker:

Is incr. % damage from Butchery node really not so useful once we get all other dps boosts from equipment and we should respec it?
How are you all faring on blighted maps?
day 3 shaper killed deathless

"
PowerfulX99 wrote:

ive only managed to do 1 so far... seems insane.

they are not stun immune which is great, but i feel tower strategy is more important atm

or really really really high dps
"
frawrst wrote:
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:

they are not stun immune which is great, but i feel tower strategy is more important atm

Any tips on how to tackle it? I also did one but got wrecked due to so many mobs spawning.
red elder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51_8s6rTxls

shaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFh4DvDmuEk

both deathless :D
"
anvilgod wrote:
Hi, started this league with your build and really enjoying good 'ole ground slam. Currently working towards getting better gloves and 5-linking my tidebraker:

Is incr. % damage from Butchery node really not so useful once we get all other dps boosts from equipment and we should respec it?

nice! check out the jewels touch/boon for a 5 link if youre really needing it. wyrmsign gloves can be a pusedo 5 link too, offering rampage which is amazing for clear

RE: i find putting the 5 points from that wheel far better into hp nodes or jewels.

you can get 11+% attack speed and 7% hp jewels for 5-10c for this build

attack speed is our biggest dmg increase, the increased damage on tree is negligible compared

"
PowerfulX99 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:

Any tips on how to tackle it? I also did one but got wrecked due to so many mobs spawning.

the one i did; i got to about halfway before unique mobs starting spawning and i got overwhelmed real quick. im currently using a pure minion and ice tower strategy, both act as huge slow down mechanics which let me run from lane to lane

I'll try that once i get a new map. Thanks for the tip.
Just wanna say thanks for the guide as I am rolling through every content at the moment. Just trying to spawn uber elder now and kinda maxed out on early league gear.

I am saving up for a big annointment on ammy so just wanna know what are your thoughts on the best notable on ammy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info