[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
"
frawrst wrote:
T16/lvl 86 synth boss down!

unwavering so we must play regular melee + dodge

our dps was good even on 5 link

got the shock gloves, only one on server it seems

Nice work! I am aiming for uber elder jewel now...i assume that the pride jewels will be the best so what would you recommend? Pride with chance to double dmg or pride with increased physical attack dmg?

Ideally the jewel should have both but thats for late late into the league.

i found double dmg pride to be best (and cheapest, 1 ex right now!)

the increased phys is okay, but even 50% increased is medicore (same as with tree)

maybe get more utility like a haste boost and run that

tbh we dont need it :D
Could you maybe add a Flask section under in-depth gear explanation? I know that lion's roar and flasks with bleed removal are BiS but maybe there are some options that are better for general mapping and some are better for uber bosses and it would be a good addition to your gear explanation.
Hi Again,

So I am a pretty casual player (not even done with campaign) but apparently a lucky one. I found an exalted orb in cruel lab, and I wanted to ask how I should invest it.
Initial thought is to sell for divine orbs which I can then sell off as I go a long and need gear upgrades.

I still want to try the heavy strike version, so I was thinking of getting a 5 linked Tidebreaker, Ryslathas and Haemophilia.

Or should I rather go big and buy a decent rolled Tidebreaker and try to 6 link?

I am open for any advice.
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi Again,

So I am a pretty casual player (not even done with campaign) but apparently a lucky one. I found an exalted orb in cruel lab, and I wanted to ask how I should invest it.
Initial thought is to sell for divine orbs which I can then sell off as I go a long and need gear upgrades.

I still want to try the heavy strike version, so I was thinking of getting a 5 linked Tidebreaker, Ryslathas and Haemophilia.

Or should I rather go big and buy a decent rolled Tidebreaker and try to 6 link?

So a couple things.

1. Congrats on EX!!!!

2. EX almost ALWAYS go up in price. meaning if you wait, it will be worth more. I would wait until you are done campaign before selling, you will get more chaos that way

3. I never recommend self linking items, my RNG is bad an i burn currency. I sell my fusings for chaos/ex. Since 5 link Tidebreaker is enough DPS for Uber elder, i dont recommend 6 unless you have alot of $$$

in terms of upgs, go for 5 Link TB, Rysalaths, Redblades, and Haemphilia.

"
anvilgod wrote:
Could you maybe add a Flask section under in-depth gear explanation? I know that lion's roar and flasks with bleed removal are BiS but maybe there are some options that are better for general mapping and some are better for uber bosses and it would be a good addition to your gear explanation.

Good questions!

Here are my current flasks.

I like bleed remove, freeze remove, and curse remove on my flasks for mapping for safety.

I like a instant life flask, good for clutch healing + warbringer. Dying at lvl 93 sucks xd

1. Consecrtated ground gives us life regen and 40% dmg, which is an entire 2h wheel in tree. Solid

2. Lions roar is self explanatory, gives a ton of DPS and armor is nice

3. Quicksilver is mandatory for zoom zoom

4. Since we do not have onslaught on tree or Abyss jewels, we get it here. Good dps and move speed

for uber elder i like to swap into

this gives us a bit if defense vs shaper balls and elder spears

i like move speed on it as it replaces my quicksilver
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 12, 2019, 3:37:29 AM
Kurgal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB8b-2P4pss

lvl 83 catarina fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNj37nbXkg
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi Again,

So a couple things.

1. Congrats on EX!!!!

2. EX almost ALWAYS go up in price. meaning if you wait, it will be worth more. I would wait until you are done campaign before selling, you will get more chaos that way

3. I never recommend self linking items, my RNG is bad an i burn currency. I sell my fusings for chaos/ex. Since 5 link Tidebreaker is enough DPS for Uber elder, i dont recommend 6 unless you have alot of $$$

Thanks. Btw the Ground Slam version of the build has been an absolute treat so far.

Completely agree with the "not buying chaos" strategy, that was why I wanted to buy divines instead as these usually increase more than ex during a league.

I also found a couple crimson oils that I have just sold in order to invest in gear, in the hope that I find some later when O actually need them.

I guess the cheapest 5 link Tidebreaker is buying "The deep one" and jewellers boon/touch?

Hey liking the look of this build and how its turnt out for you :) i am planning on playing this now as my first char this season. (lvl22 at the moment) it is going great no problems =)

thanks!
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi Again,

So a couple things.

1. Congrats on EX!!!!

Thanks. Btw the Ground Slam version of the build has been an absolute treat so far.

Completely agree with the "not buying chaos" strategy, that was why I wanted to buy divines instead as these usually increase more than ex during a league.

I also found a couple crimson oils that I have just sold in order to invest in gear, in the hope that I find some later when O actually need them.

I guess the cheapest 5 link Tidebreaker is buying "The deep one" and jewellers boon/touch?

fair, i just find EX -> chaos is easier than EX -> divines

up to you!

oils seem to be reasonably common too, the rarest is only 1 ex!
"
ryu984 wrote:
Hey liking the look of this build and how its turnt out for you :) i am planning on playing this now as my first char this season. (lvl22 at the moment) it is going great no problems =)

thanks!

glad to hear it! keep us updated with your progress or feel free to ask any questions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info