[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Man just hit Act 8 and really enjoying this build so far. Should hit maps the next time I play. Completely wrecks and tanky in the main game so far against Act bosses and Archnemesis altars.

I went Earthshatter instead of GS, but like Miners the tree is pretty much the same.
"
Richman209ish wrote:
Man just hit Act 8 and really enjoying this build so far. Should hit maps the next time I play. Completely wrecks and tanky in the main game so far against Act bosses and Archnemesis altars.

I went Earthshatter instead of GS, but like Miners the tree is pretty much the same.

I have played Earthshatter in this build in the past and decided to try GS for this league. I played it into maps and really felt like I was having more trouble hitting mobs on my sides/back than I wanted. I switched back to Earthshatter and it just feels like it is dealing a ton more damage, especially when I shout and the shatter stacks.

I have to say that the mastery nodes really did streamline this build into something that is really inexpensive and powerful in a fairly consistent curve. I said a few pages back that I was struggling with T13's and higher. By simply optimizing my helm, boots, and gloves for flat life along with some good QOL mods and adding one pretty good 30c jewel I am clearing T16's and just have to watch out for nasty mod combos.
lots of posts to reply to! ill try my best!
"
XTino521X wrote:

This is my build at the moment - just got Abyssus to drop :)

I'm feeling a bit squishy - my DPS seems fine. Wondering what else I can do to improve - I feel liting very granular here. I'm sure my flasks are trash though.ke I'm get

get 5 link tidebreaker asap, usually from harvest recipe or 150 fuse

neck has low life

demon band has low life

chest has low life

miracle loop 0 life

belt has low life

get 70+ life on all these items

redblades are decent starter boots, but can find much nicer rare ones

abyssus is very good but glas cannon, if youre feeling squishy switch to a rare
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
banawata wrote:
Hi been running this build a bit and crushing it with damage but survivability is hard sometimes.

I agree with this. I have played this build about 4 times so far; but I have not played the last few leagues. For some reason I feel ultra squishy in Tier 12-13 maps where I used to be able to juice T16 ones moderately and still run pretty well. I know my gloves and helm can net me about 100 flat life and I need to pick up the 50 flat life mastery; but I am at 82/78/78 max rez and still seem to get chunked a ton. Would I do better by anointing a big life node instead of Crystal Skin? Currently I'm sitting less than 50 life away from 5k; how else can I get over 6k life?

helm and gaunts could use much better life rolls

id recommend looking into berserk effect enchant, its really strong both offensively and defensively
"
Jack0o wrote:
Thanks for your hard work :) The build is pretty fun BUT... I feel super squishy, even on the white maps. That's problably because I have only 2k armour (using Carcass Jack atm for almost full screen aoe and low price). Still getting one-shot by regular mob can be annoying :/ Can I improve tankiness somehow (beside armour)? I am used to those unkillable builds, when you can basically afk and nothing can kill you. Dodging is something new to me, and that's fine, but sometimes you can't dodge everything ;]

Also, isn't Kongo's Undying Rage better than Tidebreaker? It has basically built-in Resolute Technique, but upgraded, because you can still crit but you don't deal additional damage. That means you can take "20% increased AoE if you crit recently" from Mace Mastery. And that's also 2 free skill points.

And can you tell me please, how to use warcries properly? How to "rotate them" right? What those numbers on warcry icon mean when you activate them (I've read it's the number of next attacks buffed by warcry but using slam does not seem to use those "stacks"). I am totally new to warcries, never used them before and sometimes I feel a bit lost :(

Edit:
I also read that Fortify have been updated and gaining Fortify charges/stacks is bugged or doesn't work properly. Can you confirm it's working as it should be?

Edit 2:
What do you think about Megalomaniac cluster jewel? You can buy a decent one with Overlord and 2 usefull skills for reasonable price.

Kongors is bad; its RT is not real RT (we dont want to find accuracy)

Rotation is

war cry

slam slam slam

war cry

slam slam slam

war cry

slam slam slam

use berserk and anc. warchief and youll be fine

if youre slam isnt using war cry stacks, you may be using multistrike. dont use multistrike and warcries

fortify works correctly for us as we do big single hits

megalo can be really strong if the right mods roll
"
UncleZebuuu wrote:
Hey, thanks again for your build :)
As for now i'm running with earthquake
But I just saw that they removed on 3.11 30% reduced EQ Duration enchant
What do you suggest instead plz?
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Earthquake#Related_helmet_enchantments

Most of my time playing eq was focus on getting less duration
so Earthquake deals 8% increased Damage per 0.1 seconds Duration feels weird but could be fun

Thx

i just use less duration gem into 6 link EQ, works perfectly for 0.3-0.4 EQ aftershock
"
xxrackarthxx wrote:
hi firstly thanks for taking the time and creating the build first time trying it and have really enjoyed my self so far.
i have a question regarding rage. i was mapping and picked up a vaal rage gem. is it worth swaping this out for my normal rage gem. i am prity new so unsure on there differences. the vaal rage gem is quality 23

thanks

which gem is this? there is no vaal rage support

do you mean vaal ground slam?

"
kiangs wrote:
hi, thanks for the in-depth guide.
I was thinking of using your pob as a base for a eq bleed champ build in SSF.
What do you think would be the major changes in the skill tree apart from dropping mace in favour of axe and bleed nodes?
Should I also dop the Endurance Charge nodes or is there a way to utilize them on a champ?
Thanks

this would be a major change; there are better guides for EQ bleed then mine

i dont think endur charges or maces are viable for bleed, need to go all axes + bleed + dot + crimsom dance
"
RAMI2480 wrote:
Hello, I'm a new player and I noticed upon putting it into PoB that it says 2 warnings (Do not meet the dex requirement and your unreserved mana is negative). I just wanted to make sure that's fine and won't affect the playthrough?

which pob do you receive this error on? can you show me with a screenshot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info