[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

I got my hands on 6l tide im not sure what to use as the 6th skill tho any suggestions im confused even after reading your guide . at the moment i got
vaal Ground slam, melee physical, multistrike,rage (for mapping),ruthless and brutality. should i take any of them out for something?
Last edited by ryu984 on Sep 17, 2019, 8:30:37 PM
"
ryu984 wrote:
I got my hands on 6l tide im not sure what to use as the 6th skill tho any suggestions im confused even after reading your guide . at the moment i got
vaal Ground slam, melee physical, multistrike,rage (for mapping),ruthless and brutality. should i take any of them out for something?

Depending on your int setup, increased aoe or conc effect

Pulverize or fortify are good as well

I dont personally use multistrike, and i only like rage before merc lab (since we generate rage from
Ascend at that point)

Its all preference however
"
frawrst wrote:
^^

Build did what i needed it to, clear story ez, get me into maps and boss kill easily, farm uber elder easily, then move into MF t15 and t16s

Spoiler

and now we can reroll :D

i will still answer any questions and love to see updates to others playing my guide!

NICE !!
Hope you named your char "FarmedHHwithGroundSlam"
"
Isdp wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
^^

Build did what i needed it to, clear story ez, get me into maps and boss kill easily, farm uber elder easily, then move into MF t15 and t16s

Spoiler

and now we can reroll :D

i will still answer any questions and love to see updates to others playing my guide!

NICE !!
Hope you named your char "FarmedHHwithGroundSlam"

Thanks! haha maybe, i am thinking Ranger/Dead eye to farm lots of $$$ using HH and then try out some new builds, maybe make a new guide.
"
ryu984 wrote:

I go vaal gs - melee phys - fort - brutality - pulverize - shockwave. I replace shockwave with ruthless for end bosses. Tried increased aoe but didn't like it cuz i farm t16s.
Great build so far. Lvl 91 currently, melting the atlas.
But so far no t16 drop, so i cant test the full power :)
6L tidebreaker is awesome.
Anyway - i recommend to consider TOMBFIST with vulnerability on hit. Around 1ex. Just buy mine for 125c. Will test :)
And try to get Hillock lvl 3 in transportation - it can get weapon dps even higher! (28% quality), thats my goal now ;)
"
Coltainee wrote:
Great build so far. Lvl 91 currently, melting the atlas.
But so far no t16 drop, so i cant test the full power :)
6L tidebreaker is awesome.
Anyway - i recommend to consider TOMBFIST with vulnerability on hit. Around 1ex. Just buy mine for 125c. Will test :)
And try to get Hillock lvl 3 in transportation - it can get weapon dps even higher! (28% quality), thats my goal now ;)

glad to hear you are enjoying the builds!

we do very well in t16, our DPS is very high and we stun everything

Corrupted tombfists are great! Vuln or Temp Chains on hit are solid, and % max life or % attack speed are also very powerful. And cheap!

28 quality on Tidebreaker is a great dps boost as well!
"
"
ryu984 wrote:

I go vaal gs - melee phys - fort - brutality - pulverize - shockwave. I replace shockwave with ruthless for end bosses. Tried increased aoe but didn't like it cuz i farm t16s.

Thank you so much ive switched out to your setup :)
Hi all,

Can I ask what maps you have shaped and why?

Thanks in advance
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi all,

Can I ask what maps you have shaped and why?

Thanks in advance

hi

to farm $$$ for my HH, i shape t10 toxic sewer as it is one of my favorite maps to run

i elder burial chambers as i like the map alot and doctor div cards are always high $$$

i uncomplete all my natural t15 and t16 (i stop killing uber elder after week 1) so only high tier maps that drop are t15 toxic and t16 burials

i usually dont use other shaping orbs, as it only dillutes my map pool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info