[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
That was by far the easiest I've ever done Uber Elder. Thanks for the build!

glad to hear it! yeah this build surpassed my expectations ( i league started as gc mines last 4 leagues)

stunning uber elder never gets old <3
Great guide

Is belly of the beast viable on this? for the ancestral warchief space plus resist, minus a chunk of life compared to kaom's
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Great guide

Is belly of the beast viable on this? for the ancestral warchief space plus resist, minus a chunk of life compared to kaom's

Absolutely, Belly is an amazing chest and relatively cheap

it is a bit out of flavor due to power of delve/temple chests, or crafted, or kaoms/carcass/lore but it will still carry you very far

solid all around
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Hi there,

Selling my old helm as I've crafted a somewhat better one. It is priced for quick sale so pm me in game NoobNoobPlayingBloonsTD thank you.

nice helm! i see you delve crafted an even better one

i personally like Octavians Fort effect helm for defense, it costs about 4-6 ex to make

very nice!

Yeah was gonna ask you how to craft fort effect helm...do I just spam the same fossils on a shaped helm?
"
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Hi there,

Selling my old helm as I've crafted a somewhat better one. It is priced for quick sale so pm me in game NoobNoobPlayingBloonsTD thank you.

nice helm! i see you delve crafted an even better one

i personally like Octavians Fort effect helm for defense, it costs about 4-6 ex to make

very nice!

Yeah was gonna ask you how to craft fort effect helm...do I just spam the same fossils on a shaped helm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LopqLfAaR9o

Basically Dense + Jagged

hope its the only 2 affixes

use affixes cant be changed

multimod

easily one of the best helms for this build, thr fort effect is almost a pure 10% dmg reduction taken
So how much would i need to invest to beat all endgame content? Imo build looks fun but how viable it is?
"
VoldemarM wrote:
So how much would i need to invest to beat all endgame content? Imo build looks fun but how viable it is?

hi,

this build uses non meta items. i killed uber elder on day 4 using very budget gear, 5 link tidebreaker, rysalthas, kaoms roots, deidbellow and rest rares to cap resists

tidebreaker is 5-10c now, cheaper if you buy cards

5 link on avg is 20c

rysalthas 37+ are 10-20c

redblades 1c

deidbellow 7c

jewels 5-10c each x 3

rest is rare gear to cap resists and get life

total probably 100-200c should get you enough dps to stunlock the atlas
"
frawrst wrote:
"
VoldemarM wrote:

hi,

this build uses non meta items. i killed uber elder on day 4 using very budget gear, 5 link tidebreaker, rysalthas, kaoms roots, deidbellow and rest rares to cap resists

5 link on avg is 20c

rysalthas 37+ are 10-20c

redblades 1c

deidbellow 7c

jewels 5-10c each x 3

Thanks for reply. Gonna try this one. Hope it goes well
"
VoldemarM wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
VoldemarM wrote:

hi,

5 link on avg is 20c

rysalthas 37+ are 10-20c

redblades 1c

deidbellow 7c

jewels 5-10c each x 3

Thanks for reply. Gonna try this one. Hope it goes well

Glad to hear it! Feel free to ask any questions here or keep us updated on progress.
^^

Build did what i needed it to, clear story ez, get me into maps and boss kill easily, farm uber elder easily, then move into MF t15 and t16s

Spoiler

and now we can reroll :D

i will still answer any questions and love to see updates to others playing my guide!
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 18, 2019, 1:02:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info