[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Hello,

I have 1 question , this weapon work for your build?

Thx .
I notice that, on the POB tree (at least the one that i can find in this build, there are a NUMBER of points devoted to axe. This is all well and good with the leveling and the "cheaper" gear, but do you happen to have a POB tree for the end game gear that includes the scepter and shield set up?
"
avasters wrote:
Hello,

Thx .

lmao
"
dandan88 wrote:
"
avasters wrote:
Hello,

Thx .

lmao

good weap for this build?
"
Shaw86 wrote:
I notice that, on the POB tree (at least the one that i can find in this build, there are a NUMBER of points devoted to axe. This is all well and good with the leveling and the "cheaper" gear, but do you happen to have a POB tree for the end game gear that includes the scepter and shield set up?

In the main section of the build, just go to the path of building skill tree section. Don’t use one from leveling section
Made a Str stacking amulet that I think might be good for this build. Any idea on what the best anointment would be and if there's any interest in MSC to mirror this item?

"
avasters wrote:
Hello,

Thx .

I am not at all knowledgeable about this build but I think I can weigh in on this. This sword (while a great weapon in general) is not particularly good for this build.

I don't think you're factoring that Blade Vortex is a spell. Spells do not use the weapon's melee/physical stats in their attacks.

2.16 attacks per second is crazy, but spells use cast speed this does nothing for BV.

Attacks with this weapon pen. 5% resist. You're attacking with essentially "magic" you never attack with the weapon itself, this does nothing for BV.

Adds 2-4 dmg per x str to attacks with this weapon. Once again you're not attacking with the weapon, this does nothing for BV.

The only stats that really impact BV here are 60% ele dmg and specifically the damage penetrates 10% fire resist (note it does not say attacks with this weapon, it's just pure penetration) which are not very impressive, as of writing this post, you can buy a wand with 110% spell dmg for 1 chisel.
Thx very much :)
Hello Talamoe and everyone else playing this fun build!

I am just starting out (lvl 78 atm) and have a question regarding combining the passive skill "Elemental Overload" (EO) with the support skill gem "Controlled Destruction" (CD).

My question: as CD gives u 0 critical strike chance, ie never crit with Blade Vortex, why do we choose to go with the EO passive skill with gives extra damage to after critical strikes?

Am I misunderstanding some mechanic?

Thanks in advance for replies
Hey, I've recently rerolled into this build, invested a lot of currency I made during this league into it, I gotta say its pretty strong defensively, but to be honest I'm kind of disappointed in my boss damage and overall map clear speed considering how much I've spent into it and min-maxed as much as I could.. wish there was something more I could do to improve my dps..

My current setup:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info