[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

"
Paintherapy wrote:
Hey, I've recently rerolled into this build, invested a lot of currency I made during this league into it, I gotta say its pretty strong defensively, but to be honest I'm kind of disappointed in my boss damage and overall map clear speed considering how much I've spent into it and min-maxed as much as I could.. wish there was something more I could do to improve my dps..

My current setup:
Spoiler

the way you min/maxed the gear im not sure if you would be happier with anything more, your gear is pretty tight! I dont think this build was ment to be a fast dps build, the mechanic is to be able to boss fairly easy.

I clear on my ice shot DE, then use the chief to clear boss's
"
jberthold wrote:
Hello Talamoe and everyone else playing this fun build!

I am just starting out (lvl 78 atm) and have a question regarding combining the passive skill "Elemental Overload" (EO) with the support skill gem "Controlled Destruction" (CD).

My question: as CD gives u 0 critical strike chance, ie never crit with Blade Vortex, why do we choose to go with the EO passive skill with gives extra damage to after critical strikes?

Am I misunderstanding some mechanic?

Thanks in advance for replies

Hello,

controlled destruction does not remove your crit chance entirely, it reduces its base value by 100%, which means any increases to critical strike chance will sort of counter controlled destruction gem effect. If you want to read more about it, type: Controlled Destruction with Elemental Overload in google browser.
Last edited by Talamoe on Jan 16, 2020, 2:26:54 PM
Do I understand correctly that Righteous Fire we use only the Vaal part of it which lasts for a few seconds?
Hello Talamoe!

I have a doubt, does awakened swift affliction with Vaal RF is a dps loss because of the 25% reduction duration compared to only 15% of swift affliction?
Just killed Sirus 8 and got my first Saviour :D Face tanked every single ability he did including the meteor and triple "die" beam, my ES barely moved :D

Anyways I'm going to be selling my gear and moving on to the next build, if anyone's interested let me know..

Spoiler
"
Paintherapy wrote:
Just killed Sirus 8 and got my first Saviour :D Face tanked every single ability he did including the meteor and triple "die" beam, my ES barely moved :D

Anyways I'm going to be selling my gear and moving on to the next build, if anyone's interested let me know..

Spoiler

With this insane set, how much str are u stacking rn?
"
With this insane set, how much str are u stacking rn?

I was very close to 3k
Hello, I found this watcher's and i thought someone in here might be interested

Hi Talamoe,

I am running a Life based BV chieftain with around 6.5k life. Now I am transitioning to the ES|CI version. I have changed my gear and started gearing. the only slots open now are 1 ring and the shield. But my ES is still lower than what I was expecting.

I possible could you please take a look at it, my profile is public and character is called ChieftainBVThesecond. Otherwise I can share the PoB in a bit as well.

-Thanks
Here is my POB :

https://pastebin.com/butMqV6A

Currently it shows just 4k ES...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info