An ExileCon Update

how about Jay Wilson? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nice to know that David Brevik will come to ExileCon. One of the big minds behind the original Diablo game. But an off-topic question; Will Another villain as cool and vicious as like unto Malachai ever come in PoE in future?
that annoying streamer Tarkecat shouldn't have been invited tho.He will pretend as he know everything again and making the smug face while talk over other panels.
IGN=binjai
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
Is there a set date/time already available for the ExileCon's keynote presentation livestream or the livestream schedule in general ?

yeah hope they make the gmail alarm like how they did with Race before so it will automatically register the Calendar to our gmail calendar. Then add the link to the stream also inside the alarm seting.
IGN=binjai
do i need a passport for new zealand to go ?

i have never traveled outside the usa before.
So wish I can be there but i will be watching the live stream.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Best of luck with your thing. I hope we don't have weekly updates on it. I know... you're all excited about it. But some of us don't give a rat's ass. We're playing a game. We enjoy it. Thanks a bunch! (You can check my support if you care to). But this event isn't "fun" for most of us. Playing it up isn't helping your cause.

The Schaefers are going to be there... that's interesting. I met them long ago at Bill Roper's wedding.

Why you gotta shit on other people's parades for? I can't possibly go, but I'm still excited for the event. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
If it doesn't sell out, what are the chances of door sales? Aucks is a big drive and I'm not sure I'll be available or can afford it until a week or two away. Love you guys, best gaym ever made.
"
InfectionOne1 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Best of luck with your thing. I hope we don't have weekly updates on it. I know... you're all excited about it. But some of us don't give a rat's ass. We're playing a game. We enjoy it. Thanks a bunch! (You can check my support if you care to). But this event isn't "fun" for most of us. Playing it up isn't helping your cause.

The Schaefers are going to be there... that's interesting. I met them long ago at Bill Roper's wedding.

Why you gotta shit on other people's parades for? I can't possibly go, but I'm still excited for the event. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

narp, shags is just envious he can't go :)

i would go if it were in december and if they wouldn't stream the event.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
do i need a passport for new zealand to go ?

i have never traveled outside the usa before.

YES, you need a passport to travel to any country outside the USA. And the announcement specifically SAYS that you will need a visa, too. Better sort that out ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info