An ExileCon Update

Would have loved to attend but it's looking unlikely, awesome that some will be streamed though!
No Demi on the Line Up.... feels bad for him as I still think he knows this game pretty well and has contributed a lot to the game.
Is there a set date/time already available for the ExileCon's keynote presentation livestream or the livestream schedule in general ?
IGN: TPGHamR (Fips_PoE - War For The Atlas, Legion League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
"
DaMasteRyu wrote:
Covering the ticket for a streamer that doesn't even play the game.. monkaHmm

Who? Kripp? Where did it say they covered his ticket?

It didn't, but my immediate thought was, 'he'd never do this for PoE and GGG of his own volition, not these days'. Still, if so, that's nice.

Also, 'guests' for conventions are typically covered by the event, since their presence is considered an extra revenue generator for that event. It's sort of the dividing line between pleb and superstar...
"The end of learning is the beginning of death" -- Eramir
...And it's hard to learn if you're unable to admit when you're wrong.
You'd think a teacher would understand that.
how about Jay Wilson? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nice to know that David Brevik will come to ExileCon. One of the big minds behind the original Diablo game. But an off-topic question; Will Another villain as cool and vicious as like unto Malachai ever come in PoE in future?
"Death is only the beginning."
that annoying streamer Tarkecat shouldn't have been invited tho.He will pretend as he know everything again and making the smug face while talk over other panels.
IGN=binjai
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
Is there a set date/time already available for the ExileCon's keynote presentation livestream or the livestream schedule in general ?

yeah hope they make the gmail alarm like how they did with Race before so it will automatically register the Calendar to our gmail calendar. Then add the link to the stream also inside the alarm seting.
IGN=binjai
do i need a passport for new zealand to go ?

i have never traveled outside the usa before.
So wish I can be there but i will be watching the live stream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info