▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I wish I could go!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Best of luck with your thing. I hope we don't have weekly updates on it. I know... you're all excited about it. But some of us don't give a rat's ass. We're playing a game. We enjoy it. Thanks a bunch! (You can check my support if you care to). But this event isn't "fun" for most of us. Playing it up isn't helping your cause.

Then maybe don't pay so much attention to news posts if you're "just playing a game". It isn't "fun" for us having to read trite comments like this.
"
Sodee2 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Best of luck with your thing. I hope we don't have weekly updates on it. I know... you're all excited about it. But some of us don't give a rat's ass. We're playing a game. We enjoy it. Thanks a bunch! (You can check my support if you care to). But this event isn't "fun" for most of us. Playing it up isn't helping your cause.

Then maybe don't pay so much attention to news posts if you're "just playing a game". It isn't "fun" for us having to read trite comments like this.

You kidding? I got a solid 30 second laugh-chuckle-headshake-laugh-snort-sigh out of it. One of the more impressive humblebrags I've seen around here.
"The end of learning is the beginning of death" -- Eramir
...And it's hard to learn if you're unable to admit when you're wrong.
You'd think a teacher would understand that.
I'm now very glad my parents got us all residency when I was living in NZ for a few years. It will be good to be back.
Super
Covering the ticket for a streamer that doesn't even play the game.. monkaHmm
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Tbf, this announcement seems like it was pretty important, since it concerns new visa and immigration requirements.
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.

Path of Exile Version 0.7.0: Completely rebalanced everything[/quote] BEST PATCHNOTES EVER!! :D
"
Nephalim wrote:
Spoiler
Today we're excited to announce the star-studded lineup of past and present Path of Exile Streamers and content creators attending the convention, including Kripparrian, NeverSink, Engineering Eternity, Quin69, Rhykker, Zizaran, Mathil, Raiz, Nugiyen, Havoc, Tarkecat, ZiggyD and Amie. Also attending ExileCon are many other invited guests, such as David Brevik, Max Schaefer, Erich Schaefer and even a few Path of Exile voice actors.

So are they going to cosplay as poe characters and duel it out till last person standing?

Well, Mathil's already done that aplenty so...yeah? :^)
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.

Path of Exile Version 0.7.0: Completely rebalanced everything[/quote] BEST PATCHNOTES EVER!! :D
quin to cosplay dented head slayer holding a zdps dented foil?? and nugi to wear some thic armour for his impenetrable rear defences??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info