3.7.4c Patch Notes

Heh, saw the /bug thing earlier today in 'how to report bugs' post and wondered why I had no idea about it. I wish you told us more about the /bug command though!

I see some decent changes and bug fixes, nice.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Bug fixes are always welcomed!
Can we get some info on the lag spikes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2613676

250-500ms every few seconds in some cases.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

kieren.. is that even english ???
its an older meme but it checks out
Why dont you keep your forums on different servers so that people can readh the patch notes, and other stuff, while the game is down?
where is the watcher's eye malevolence energy shield recovery fix, RIP =/
> Updated ladders for events with a set goal (such as the upcoming Kitava kill event). These ladders will now show experience for participating players.

Does this apply to private leagues? Would be a godsend for community run races if it did
Le Toucan Will Return
please bring back racing seasons, i miss them.
probably the most useless patch i've seen since 3.7. Don't y'all update this game around 2-3 times a week? How about make sure everything is working properly BEFORE releasing another patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info