|3.7.4c Patch Notes
- Updated ladders for events with a set goal (such as the upcoming Kitava kill event). These ladders will now show experience for participating players. Players who have not yet achieved the goal will appear under players who have, sorted by experience. Players who have achieved the goal will still be sorted in the order in which they achieved the event's goal.
- You can now provide additional context when using the /bug command by typing /bug followed by any additional information. For example, /bug An item dropped in an inaccessible location.
- You will now be notified if a whisper that you send fails to be delivered to its recipient.
- Reduced the frequency of Delve instances timing out when being generated.
- Fixed pixelation in the Transcendence Portal effects.
- Fixed a bug where a party leader leaving and then re-joining the same party could cause the party members to not be displayed in the party user interface.
- Fixed a rare bug where specific characters could not be invited to a party.
- Fixed a rare bug where you would leave a party but the server would still think that you were in a party.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Guardian of the Minotaur encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Primordial Blocks boss encounter.
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2019, 11:14:32 AM