[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
thepipen wrote:
why u use bloodmagic armour for AG?

Because it was cheap.
Some keystones have a negative effect.
No problem if you attach skin of the lords.
any reason for skin of the lords? bought all the gear again, I think he died for some bug. I just log out when it was with 20% life and when I log in it wasnt sommoned again =(

its possible to kill sirus or uber elder with meat shield? dont want to spend more 10ex on ag equips
Last edited by gokudin on Jan 5, 2020, 10:01:19 AM
is - player resist or bad for our build?
Since Aul's Uprising for Anger are very expensive should i swap it with Aul's for Determination? Or should invest into awakened gems?
"
gokudin wrote:
any reason for skin of the lords? bought all the gear again, I think he died for some bug. I just log out when it was with 20% life and when I log in it wasnt sommoned again =(

its possible to kill sirus or uber elder with meat shield? dont want to spend more 10ex on ag equips

I have been fighting Uber elder twice and Sirus 10 times.
At that time, I use Meat Shield.
AG has never died.
In the fight against sirus, AG temporarily lost his life by 50%.
I think a weak AG will die.

Should I check your equipment?
If necessary, please let me know the player's equipment, the equipment of the AG and the POB with all the gems passive.
Hello there, thanks for the guide first of all :)

Skill tree wise, should we still head for the budget version first and then start switching to the endgame skill tree and switch to the "updated" endgame tree you have on your youtube videos when we get uber lab done and pathfinder start?
Here's a fun Atziri clear for anyone interested https://www.twitch.tv/videos/531446128
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:

I think you can't beat sirus or uber elder without Infernal Legion.

What makes you say this? As far as I can tell all it does it give your guardian some aoe DPS, is this so that it gets all the worm kills?
IGN: Dmillz
"
noXza wrote:
Hello there, thanks for the guide first of all :)

Skill tree wise, should we still head for the budget version first and then start switching to the endgame skill tree and switch to the "updated" endgame tree you have on your youtube videos when we get uber lab done and pathfinder start?

Change the passive to that of the youtube video.
At first please test with cheap AG equipment.
After confirming that the AG is not dead on the map farm or metamorph,
It would be nice to equip the AG with good equipment.
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:

I think you can't beat sirus or uber elder without Infernal Legion.

What makes you say this? As far as I can tell all it does it give your guardian some aoe DPS, is this so that it gets all the worm kills?

Link Meat Shield to AG.
AG is near the player.
Many warms will now kill in Infanal Legion before being attacked by AW.
AG kill >> AW 100% spawn
AW kill >> AW 10% spawn
It is important to kill more warms with AG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info