[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
eragon1111 wrote:
Why not pure pathfinder ?

More flask charges == more shit to kill on bosses == better dps and better survivability via flask effect ??

most likely because it would be annoying to get to the top left by starting with the PF. You can do this build with PF but I doubt it would be more DPS. I assume it would be more defensive though.
Last edited by viper9494 on Jan 5, 2020, 8:39:23 PM
"
viper9494 wrote:

Bro, the entire point is to have flask charges regenning even in boss fights. If you are never planning on bossing at all then feel free to go necro/guargian/etc. if you want to kill bosses then your choices are Pathfinder and Ascendant

I think on go ascendant and guardian / pathfinder not necro / pathfinder. Só you have flask, onslaught and frenzy / power charge.
Dumped 10ex on trying to enchant a elder bone helm with fossils and no luck.
This is my best friend now. Use on weapon swap for starting maps/bosses.
Last edited by Ranchhods on Jan 5, 2020, 9:37:04 PM
"
Robse1223 wrote:
Hello can you check my POB : https://pastebin.com/j3Drhnwa
What should i change i have 3ex left to invest and my goal is later Sirius.
The char is not on the lvl atm im still leveling but i have the Gear.

Infanal Legion cannot be used unless AG equipment is upgraded.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Why not pure pathfinder ?

More flask charges == more shit to kill on bosses == better dps and better survivability via flask effect ??

I'm not thinking about building just to fight the boss.
Last edited by TENPURAUDON on Jan 6, 2020, 1:36:56 AM
"
Ranchhods wrote:
Dumped 10ex on trying to enchant a elder bone helm with fossils and no luck.
This is my best friend now. Use on weapon swap for starting maps/bosses.

That is a good idea.
I used the weapon right on the map.
"
trzoor wrote:
"
viper9494 wrote:

Bro, the entire point is to have flask charges regenning even in boss fights. If you are never planning on bossing at all then feel free to go necro/guargian/etc. if you want to kill bosses then your choices are Pathfinder and Ascendant

I think on go ascendant and guardian / pathfinder not necro / pathfinder. Só you have flask, onslaught and frenzy / power charge.

Only you would benefit from the Frenzy/Power charges because minions aren't considered party members. Unless there is a different interaction that you are talking about.
"
"
trzoor wrote:
"
viper9494 wrote:

Only you would benefit from the Frenzy/Power charges because minions aren't considered party members. Unless there is a different interaction that you are talking about.

Thanks i noticed that :(
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/gL1k9EmZ

My AG is using:
Oro's without RT
Skin of the lords (pain attunement it was 15c, could you explain what this armour give for AG? because a belly could give us more life regen and life)
Asenath gloves
Mask for more life regen
Boots with 45% fire res 30% chaos res 30% mspeed and 95 life

Thanks
"
gokudin wrote:
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/gL1k9EmZ

My AG is using:
Oro's without RT
Skin of the lords (pain attunement it was 15c, could you explain what this armour give for AG? because a belly could give us more life regen and life)
Asenath gloves
Mask for more life regen
Boots with 45% fire res 30% chaos res 30% mspeed and 95 life

Thanks

Skin of the Lords with Resolute Technique if you don't have it on Oro's ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info