[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

hi!
first of all, thanks for this build.
i'm using this in 3.10, once reached lvl 70 and i equip chains of command, i can't use skitterbots as in your gem setup section and POB. do i miss something?
"
pabpeme wrote:
hi!
i'm using this in 3.10, once reached lvl 70 and i equip chains of command, i can't use skitterbots as in your gem setup section and POB. do i miss something?

Please read here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2790864
Impression in rework.
Tested with the same equipment in the Standard League.

Good point
Farm speed increased. (T16)
Probably because AW has speeded up the movement.
However, if you have strong equipment.
Weak equipment will result in a shortage of firepower.

Bad point
Very low firepower.
According to the video in the build guide.
Probably only 25-30% of the fire power so far.

My build is optimized for ver3.9.
It is natural that ver3.10 is weak.

I think that physical damage weapons are strong now.
I think it will be 30-50% damage compared to ver3.9.
I've tested both oro and impale terminus est in 3.10 and terminus is the clear winner even without frenzy charges on the swords (oro has no problems generating its own frenzies while terminus struggles even against tanky single target) not to mention the terminus version of the build is easier to play, the minions have more mov speed and take less dmg.

Also with the 3.10 changes having only a few minions doesnt feel weak at all compared to 3.9 so on the go generation against long fights is much more reliable even for low budget versions of the build.
Last edited by scyleri on Mar 19, 2020, 12:39:42 AM
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
pabpeme wrote:
hi!

Please read here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2790864

thanks a lot!
Hi all,
I just added Infernal legion to support my Animated Guardian as described in a guide, but limit of 14 weapons is still on it's place.
Could anyone please explain what am i doing wrong?
P.S. Re-summon AG does not resolve the problem...
P.P.S. Profile is open, nickname AliceInArms, league Delirium
Last edited by SladkayaVata16 on Mar 24, 2020, 10:57:57 AM
"
Hi all,
I just added Infernal legion to support my Animated Guardian as described in a guide, but limit of 14 weapons is still on it's place.

You can't summont more than 14 AGW.
"
kombala wrote:
"
Hi all,

You can't summont more than 14 AGW.

So ggg nerf number of animate weapon with Chain of commands? Because Asenath's Gentle Touch didnt help me at all D: (rip 6ex)
Hi,

I am also a Guardian CoC build... But struggling to bump the damage and survivability. I have 3x SLUM Lord on my Elegant Hubris as well. But is there any other way to really bump the minion damage? I am using Malevolence, Blood and Sand, war banner.

Also, why is the Starforge is having a hard time to generate AW copies compared to Voidforge? Its weird when the two weapons only differs in their damage source. Tried using Starforge with the same setup, but only able to maintain 2 to 4 AWs. But with Voidforge, is always up 14 AWs most of the time.

Here is my setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PrinceDijinn
"
PrinceDijinn wrote:
Hi,

I am also a Guardian CoC build... But struggling to bump the damage and survivability. I have 3x SLUM Lord on my Elegant Hubris as well. But is there any other way to really bump the minion damage? I am using Malevolence, Blood and Sand, war banner.

Also, why is the Starforge is having a hard time to generate AW copies compared to Voidforge? Its weird when the two weapons only differs in their damage source. Tried using Starforge with the same setup, but only able to maintain 2 to 4 AWs. But with Voidforge, is always up 14 AWs most of the time.

Here is my setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PrinceDijinn

read the text on starforge again. "Deal no elemental damage". This build generates animate guardian's weapon copies via infernal legion burn damage.

From reading this thread, it seems that the 3.10 animate weapon buffs don't all apply to the skill "animate guardian's weapon". Browsing the wiki, it seems guardian's weapon got the flat phys damage buff but didn't get the attack speed and damage more multipliers and has a worse damage effectiveness. Do you guys think GGG is going to change animate guardian's weapon? I hope they address this. I played a chains of command scion in betrayal and she was one of my all time most fun characters.

Also, what are everyone's thoughts on voidforge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info