[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
grigo18 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/gL1k9EmZ

My AG is using:
Oro's without RT
Skin of the lords (pain attunement it was 15c, could you explain what this armour give for AG? because a belly could give us more life regen and life)
Asenath gloves
Mask for more life regen
Boots with 45% fire res 30% chaos res 30% mspeed and 95 life

Thanks

Skin of the Lords with Resolute Technique if you don't have it on Oro's ;-)

=OOOOOO never thought about that. lets see it

Got one for 15c at least I have the feeeling that make us get more AW faster. but I think the idea for oro's with RT is give RT for our AW.

But at least makes more sense to have an skin of the lords
Last edited by gokudin on Jan 6, 2020, 6:16:37 AM
So this definitely looks super interesting based on those videos a few pages ago. Is there an updated pob for this league at all?
"
So this definitely looks super interesting based on those videos a few pages ago. Is there an updated pob for this league at all?

Don't think So just been using tenpuradon's profile
"
avnosherb wrote:
"

Don't think So just been using tenpuradon's profile

I want to fix this build guide.
However, the current character is not completed.
I do various tests. I think the character will change gradually.
Probably a stupid question, but is there some difference in getting Resolute Technique on the sword vs the Skin of the Lords? Like does it hurt the animate weapons, since they don't use the chest? Or is it effectively the same?
Last edited by Xyrm on Jan 6, 2020, 8:55:32 AM
"
gokudin wrote:
"
grigo18 wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/gL1k9EmZ

My AG is using:
Oro's without RT
Skin of the lords (pain attunement it was 15c, could you explain what this armour give for AG? because a belly could give us more life regen and life)
Asenath gloves
Mask for more life regen
Boots with 45% fire res 30% chaos res 30% mspeed and 95 life

Thanks

Skin of the Lords with Resolute Technique if you don't have it on Oro's ;-)

=OOOOOO never thought about that. lets see it

Got one for 15c at least I have the feeeling that make us get more AW faster. but I think the idea for oro's with RT is give RT for our AW.

But at least makes more sense to have an skin of the lords

I don't think it makes much sense for only AG to become RT.
AW also needs to be RT together.
Instead of the RT Corruption, you could also just look for a minion jewel with accuracy on it and run a low level precision aura. Im using one +250 acc jewel (with life and damage) with a lvl 10 precision and i still have enough mana (~112) for KB spam and my boss dps went from 72k to 208k per weapon.

Also thanks for the suggestion with Jorrhasts Blacksteel... this really helped my bossing! The build is lots of fun but bossing is really hard, with awakener actually being the easiest imo.

Any other tips for keeping the weapons alive? I really struggled against Shaper since either the beam or the balls killed the weapons nearly instantly and had to use my spider summoner instead. Man, I wish the weapons were immortal like the spiders lol
First time I've played a build that has really lagged my pc also! Any performance tips for settings ? I'm on a Geforce 1080.
Tenpuradon - Did you ever get around to testing if the AW minions actually need accuracy?
IGN: Dmillz
Double post :(
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Jan 6, 2020, 1:41:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info