[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

I have an Oros's without RT, but I have Command of Pit, the pob marks me that I have the maximum accuracy, is this so?
Would you replace sporegaurd unique chest on AG for a rare crafted chest? I'm trying to figure out If I need it or not.

Do you use another gem setup for single target bosses?
Last edited by histerias on Jan 14, 2020, 10:16:14 PM
"
histerias wrote:
Would you replace sporegaurd unique chest on AG for a rare crafted chest? I'm trying to figure out If I need it or not.

Do you use another gem setup for single target bosses?

I think sporegurad is a strong armor.
Good balance between firepower and defense.
However, I want high defense, so I use rare body armor.

Does not swap gems during a map farm.
I want to say thank you for this build. I've used a mix of this and other builds I've seen but always looked here for guidance. This has been a very enjoyable run so far. I've got nearly everything setup the way I want outside of the shield corruption and a few gems and minor gear tweaks.
I know it isn't min maxing but for the chest piece I also went with a rare chest with very high hp, chaos/fire resist and opted to craft on "items drop on death if equipped by an animated guardian". I would be crushed if for some reason he got one shot and I lost my RT Oro's, stitched demon helm, high chaos/fire res/health/health regen boots equaling close to 7-8ex in value. I don't get the 8-10% hp to es conversion but I feel its worth it to keep the items as a fail safe.

Thanks again! Great job and always nice seeing your responses in the comments section.
"
TRL wrote:

I know it isn't min maxing but for the chest piece I also went with a rare chest with very high hp, chaos/fire resist and opted to craft on "items drop on death if equipped by an animated guardian". I would be crushed if for some reason he got one shot and I lost my RT Oro's, stitched demon helm, high chaos/fire res/health/health regen boots equaling close to 7-8ex in value.

I think this mod only preventy your body armour from being deleted, not the whole AG item set :\ "Item drops on Death if Equipped by an Animated Guardian" Note it's item, not items.

Decided to invest more in the build and bought a Determination reserves no mana amulet. Squeezed in Spider aspect and Xibaqua timeless jewel for more defense and offense. I'm quite happy with the char now, just need more levels for more life, that's the only bummer. Didn't expect to be that point starved on a Scion.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 15, 2020, 1:05:48 AM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"
TRL wrote:

I know it isn't min maxing but for the chest piece I also went with a rare chest with very high hp, chaos/fire resist and opted to craft on "items drop on death if equipped by an animated guardian". I would be crushed if for some reason he got one shot and I lost my RT Oro's, stitched demon helm, high chaos/fire res/health/health regen boots equaling close to 7-8ex in value.

I think this mod only preventy your body armour from being deleted, not the whole AG item set :\ "Item drops on Death if Equipped by an Animated Guardian" Note it's item, not items.

Decided to invest more in the build and bought a Determination reserves no mana amulet. Squeezed in Spider aspect and Xibaqua timeless jewel for more defense and offense. I'm quite happy with the char now, just need more levels for more life, that's the only bummer. Didn't expect to be that point starved on a Scion.

I tested quite a while ago.
"item drops on death if equipped by an animated guradian" now only drops body armor when the AG dies.
Other equipment disappears.
Dang, you are 100% right. Chest is the only thing that would drop with that mod.

So if that is the case, is it safer to go with a rare body armour that gives chaos resist/fire resist and high hp with the "%hp converted to es" OR Phase Acro Skin of the Lords?
Your AG resistances should be in a very good spot already.

Default it has 40 ele res and 20 chaos res (that's what the PoE wiki says).

Depending on your tree you can get for your AG:
+10 ele res (Sacrifice)
+15 ele res (Indomitable Army)
+15 chaos res (Grave Intentions, annointed)

if you decide to take the minor node for all ele res on your way to Indomitable Army: +10 ele res

I went for the phys dmg reduction minor node on my way to Indomitable Army, so my AG has 65 ele res and 35 chaos res before his equipment and auras.

Now add Elemental Army skill gem (+30 ele res with lvl 20 + 2 lvls from the helmet), your AG is now ele res capped with 78 max ele resistances (Elemental Army lvl 21+ increases max. ele res cap to +3).

So all you need would be 40 chaos res to cap him.

I went for rare boots with the regen enchant and as much chaos res as possible (35% is max possible on boots). I think I got sth like 25 chaos res and crafted +15 chaos/+15 fire on them, so my AG is chaos res capped as well.

With that in mind, I opted for a cheap Skin of the Loyal for the global defence buff (meaning higher ES, which means higher life regen due to Mask of the Stitched Demon and its ES value).
BUT: A rare vaal regalia with as much ES as possible and the life as max ES craft you mentioned gives more ES most probably, so is a better choice to increase the life regen. So you could also get chaos res here and go for Int as well, which means more life for your AG (int increases max. life with Mask of the Stitched Demon).

===============================

On a side note, I did not read Ahn's Heritage correctly. It also gives +3 to max. chaos res, not only max. ele res, which is very strong when combined with Divine Flesh ( --> 88 chaos res, half of ele damage taken as chaos damage).
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 15, 2020, 2:31:50 AM
olsev_baiden

Thank you for the very detailed reply. I have a skin of the lords with Phase Acro so I'm going to opt for that and start the search for some chaos res boots with solid hp and hp regen on hit taken enchant. Additionally, I need to get a lvl 21 ele army gem just for the little bump. I'll take it a little easy till I get one more point to get the ele res node near Indomitable Army that you were talking about. I opted for the phys dmg reduc myself as well.

Thank you again!
"
TRL wrote:

Additionally, I need to get a lvl 21 ele army gem just for the little bump. I'll take it a little easy till I get one more point to get the ele res node near Indomitable Army that you were talking about. I opted for the phys dmg reduc myself as well.

Just keep in mind you don't need lvl 21 Elemental Army, the helmet gives +2 lvls to minion gems. So you only need lvl 19.

And you should not need the minor ele res node before Indomitable Army, you should be capped without it. The physical damage reduction is better in my opinion/if I calculated correctly. I edited my previous post to point out how much ele res you get with Elemental Army.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 15, 2020, 2:33:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info