[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
Panacea06 wrote:

If I use this would it work on the AW?

Unavailable

Yes. That's why you use wanna use it. No worries about accuracy for Animate Guardian's Weapon AND Animate Guardian at the same time.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm just starting to play this build. I have all games set, but I have a question about Infernal Legion Support. What should I do so that it does not kill AG after starting to use? As soon as the gem plant slowly AG begins to lose life, how to stop it? More resistance to fire in the subjects for AG?
"
I'm just starting to play this build. I have all games set, but I have a question about Infernal Legion Support. What should I do so that it does not kill AG after starting to use? As soon as the gem plant slowly AG begins to lose life, how to stop it? More resistance to fire in the subjects for AG?

Unavailable
AG have to wear this, it is the most important item
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
----
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 15, 2020, 12:47:16 PM
"

The annointed passive Grave intentions + Mask of the Stitched Demon + Skin of the Loyal or a rare chest with this crafted mod

which is better than a Skin of the Loyal. Skin of the Lords with Phas Acro is an expensive choice. With the rare craft mod you'll have almost 30% Life regen per second for your AG.

Update regarding resistances: Elemental Army gives +5 to maximum elemental resistances on Lvl 21, not +3 as written the wiki. Seems it's not up to date anymore. So your AG has 80 ele res. And the tooltip says "Minions have +54% to all elemental resistances" for my AG, but you have to add the default value which is 40, so it's easily res capped.

"
TENPURAUDON wrote:

Additional writing
The necromancer feels that the explosion of Asenas is a little big.

Ok that's a valid point. I'll use

in combination with Bone Offering then for 55% block/ 31% spell block. Thanks for the advice!
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 15, 2020, 12:49:06 PM
---
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jan 15, 2020, 12:45:11 PM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
"

The annointed passive Grave intentions + Mask of the Stitched Demon + Skin of the Loyal or a rare chest with this crafted mod

which is better than a Skin of the Loyal. Skin of the Lords with Phas Acro is an expensive choice. With the rare craft mod you'll have almost 30% Life regen per second for your AG.

Update regarding resistances: Elemental Army gives +5 to maximum elemental resistances on Lvl 21, not +3 as written the wiki. Seems it's not up to date anymore. So your AG has 80 ele res. And the tooltip says "Minions have +54% to all elemental resistances" for my AG, but you have to add the default value which is 40, so it's easily res capped.

"
TENPURAUDON wrote:

Additional writing
The necromancer feels that the explosion of Asenas is a little big.

Ok that's a valid point. I'll use

in combination with Bone Offering then for 55% block/ 31% spell block. Thanks for the advice!

Thanks so much for the advice, I will try soon.

Edit:

o_0 Mask of the Stitched Demon - It's very expensive T_T There are no cheaper alternatives?
Last edited by JadeNaKoniuTylem on Jan 15, 2020, 1:28:55 PM
In case anyone is also scared of losing expensive items in Animate Guardian, I started as a physical version with Kondor’s Undying Rage. It has 400pdps and innate Hits can’t be evaded.

Anger becomes Pride

Flammability becomes Vulnerability

Gems in chest become Melee Physical Damage and Brutality.

It works at least in Tier 14 juicy maps and all gear in AG is at most 1c each.

However, bossing is worse by a lot since you lose Elemental Equilibrium and exposure which do huge work at melting boss hp fast.

You save a couple skill points on the tree and a bunch of sockets in your gear.

But ultimately the Oro’s Sacrifice version is better because it can just pop bosses way faster. And with this build, you really want to kill bosses fast before they AoE all you weapons away, you run out of worm flask charges, stuff like that because you can brick the boss fight if you can’t generate an army again.

I usually start a map and try to find the boss so I get there with 20+ weapons. If somehow I fail, I can zone back in to the map at the start again and go another route and have another army for the half-hp boss. I do this for say the Conquerers because it’s really important I actually kill them and not all the mobs in the map. Vaal Breach kinda helps here.
Last edited by NorrYtt on Jan 15, 2020, 1:24:24 PM
"

Edit:

o_0 Mask of the Stitched Demon - It's very expensive T_T There are no cheaper alternatives?

If you have the Alva room "Apex of Ascension" you can build it yourself for around 90-100c.
At this moment, it feels like my AW lack in damage, it is not even close to the point when you fight with Minotaur, and when i must fight with Warlord it takes to much time to kill him and my minions just disapear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info