[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

also before u were using immolate gem now feeding frenzy what is better ?
I'm running this as a Necro (after watching Zizaran video) for now while I get my 32 colored stones on Standard, but I have some questions since I can't find another thread for this build.

Your Animate Guardian has multiple 5+ ex items on it as far as Standard goes so I have to work towards it. My Oro's Sacrifice on my Animate Guardian is not Resolute Technique. I have one, but it was 5ex, and I am scared to equip it. My Guardian has not died yet since it's a 21/0 gem with the Witch ascendancy helping out survival. Just am using ultra budget AG stuff like Ambu's Charge chest for now. Like I said, I'm getting my 24-32 stones now so I'll find out soon if my AG actually dies.

I have a Precision aura that just leaves me 21 mana but I can barely use my skills. I leave Flame Dash at level 1/20%. I use Rallying Cry for more damage for my minions and enough mana regen so I can spam skills with just 21 mana. I allocate Spiritual Aid for Minion Accuracy, but I'll drop as soon as I commit to my RT Oro's.

I am running just 1 Writhing Jar worm flask to start the map and it seems ok since I can hit 50 weapons during the map. I use a Vaal Breach corrupted Portal gem. I have only used it a couple times but it did let me get 15 or so weapons just outside a boss room when I had otherwise wiped the map clean. It might be good tool for something.

I keep an Increased Duration gem in my inventory to use on say the Lava Lake Kitava boss because there's too many cutscenes in it.

I've never used Wave of Conviction. Tooltip says I deal 42-63 Fire damage and 42-63 Lightning damage with it. So, I need to figure out how to get the fire damage to 64+ so it always exposes fire? So I need like +% Fire damage on the tree or something?
Then I need to hit with lightning or cold damage to Elemental Equilibrium.

Gear

Flasks

inventory

Last edited by NorrYtt on Jan 14, 2020, 2:42:32 AM

Ever since I lost my 1ex oro's with RT Ive been testing a crit build with the watcher's eye that grants additional flask charges on crit.
So I've been playing this build for some time and it was a blast! Especially since I've invested to sustain infernal legion on AG.

Sadly I got careless and my AG died. I was doing a meta in a t15 phantasmagoria right in the boss room and it just got deleted out of nowhere. I suspect a corpse explosion of the boss since I didn't clean up the room and nothing else except sirus seemed to harm my AG. Admittedly I had a pretty shitty helmet with only +2 gems and a 20\20 AG. So be careful exiles and stay safe!

Thank you TENPURAUDON for this awesome build I'll definetely give it a try again in the future!

P.S.: I've decided to reroll for now as I can't afford to lose another hefty sum of currency if I fuck up again as I didn't have another playable char capable of red map farm.
wow over charge for these items now, wish one day i could find a exalted let alone spend one.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
If i dont have Oro RT, can i replace RT with normal Oro and Command of the Pit with Ghastly Eye Jewel or Precision Aura? how about that, oro with RT cost too much for me :(
"
NorrYtt wrote:
I'm running this as a Necro (after watching Zizaran video) for now while I get my 32 colored stones on Standard, but I have some questions since I can't find another thread for this build.

Your Animate Guardian has multiple 5+ ex items on it as far as Standard goes so I have to work towards it. My Oro's Sacrifice on my Animate Guardian is not Resolute Technique. I have one, but it was 5ex, and I am scared to equip it. My Guardian has not died yet since it's a 21/0 gem with the Witch ascendancy helping out survival. Just am using ultra budget AG stuff like Ambu's Charge chest for now. Like I said, I'm getting my 24-32 stones now so I'll find out soon if my AG actually dies.

I have a Precision aura that just leaves me 21 mana but I can barely use my skills. I leave Flame Dash at level 1/20%. I use Rallying Cry for more damage for my minions and enough mana regen so I can spam skills with just 21 mana. I allocate Spiritual Aid for Minion Accuracy, but I'll drop as soon as I commit to my RT Oro's.

I am running just 1 Writhing Jar worm flask to start the map and it seems ok since I can hit 50 weapons during the map. I use a Vaal Breach corrupted Portal gem. I have only used it a couple times but it did let me get 15 or so weapons just outside a boss room when I had otherwise wiped the map clean. It might be good tool for something.

I keep an Increased Duration gem in my inventory to use on say the Lava Lake Kitava boss because there's too many cutscenes in it.

I've never used Wave of Conviction. Tooltip says I deal 42-63 Fire damage and 42-63 Lightning damage with it. So, I need to figure out how to get the fire damage to 64+ so it always exposes fire? So I need like +% Fire damage on the tree or something?
Then I need to hit with lightning or cold damage to Elemental Equilibrium.

Gear

Flasks

inventory

Best way to maximize fire damage in WoC
Adds xx to xx fire damage to spells + WoC Lv1
This method must use wand or Hypnotic Eye Jewel.
Also, the last hit skill must be attacked.
Kinetic blast, power siphone to overwrite EE ......

Another is to add “increased fire damage”.
I often wore it on a ring.
In this way, the last hit skill can be spelled.
Storm brand, ball lightning to overwrite EE ......

I know it is necessary, but it is not in my current equipment.
"
kievery wrote:

Ever since I lost my 1ex oro's with RT Ive been testing a crit build with the watcher's eye that grants additional flask charges on crit.

It looks interesting.
"
Medifri wrote:
So I've been playing this build for some time and it was a blast! Especially since I've invested to sustain infernal legion on AG.

Sadly I got careless and my AG died. I was doing a meta in a t15 phantasmagoria right in the boss room and it just got deleted out of nowhere. I suspect a corpse explosion of the boss since I didn't clean up the room and nothing else except sirus seemed to harm my AG. Admittedly I had a pretty shitty helmet with only +2 gems and a 20\20 AG. So be careful exiles and stay safe!

Thank you TENPURAUDON for this awesome build I'll definetely give it a try again in the future!

P.S.: I've decided to reroll for now as I can't afford to lose another hefty sum of currency if I fuck up again as I didn't have another playable char capable of red map farm.

Thanks for playing this build.
I think I've been playing this build for about a year.
I am strengthening while upgrading little by little.

Until now uber elder could not be defeated.
In 3.9, you can defeat uber elder for the first time.

Until now, the equipment needed for this build was cheap.
elder base animate weapon copy is about 20c to 1ex
RT-oro's is about 3c-40c
It is a pity that the necessary equipment has become expensive.

I'm glad many people did this build.
I am glad to have a lot of communication with people.
"
waduhex1102 wrote:
If i dont have Oro RT, can i replace RT with normal Oro and Command of the Pit with Ghastly Eye Jewel or Precision Aura? how about that, oro with RT cost too much for me :(

Yes. You can fight with normal oro.
I have defeated uber elder and sirus with normal oro.
However, my equipment is expensive.
I don't know if you can beat it with your equipment.

Try to get more accuracy in this way.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAAAABzcYPg26Ym8Sp9Bh4hAOsaPGv4K-ehmnrXye8M1khpskBEkqm6qkDPAZjLRmE2mrGdx42q3PkrIuJOCxxZvvryiB6R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info