Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters) (1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom)

.. wrong thread. =)
Don't honestly know if this is SUPER useful feedback; giving it anyways though! :P

I love your guides and have used them for MULTIPLE leagues to try and get going in a league. This is probably the first time I looked at your guides and felt mostly discouraged and not really feeling any of them.

They all seem minion-esque, from the descriptions (maybe with the exception of the RF Golems build not truly being a minion build); but, even at that RF is always so weird to try levelling as SSF and using the skill you intend to play that it makes me whine a little.

I'm still gonna give these a shot, cause your builds have always served me well and my initial 'eeeeeh' might just be me being dumb; or just the descriptors of the builds aren't thrilling me and the actual gameplay might. :P

Keep it up, always looking forward to everything you do with PoE. <3
"
Spoiler
Don't honestly know if this is SUPER useful feedback; giving it anyways though! :P

I love your guides and have used them for MULTIPLE leagues to try and get going in a league. This is probably the first time I looked at your guides and felt mostly discouraged and not really feeling any of them.

They all seem minion-esque, from the descriptions (maybe with the exception of the RF Golems build not truly being a minion build); but, even at that RF is always so weird to try levelling as SSF and using the skill you intend to play that it makes me whine a little.

I'm still gonna give these a shot, cause your builds have always served me well and my initial 'eeeeeh' might just be me being dumb; or just the descriptors of the builds aren't thrilling me and the actual gameplay might. :P

Keep it up, always looking forward to everything you do with PoE. <3
Hey nanenj!

I really appreciate the message! I'm glad the builds have done well for you in the past. I'll take a look at the descriptions and see how I can spice them up without being too wordy for 3.13. That is really good feedback and I'm up for more if you have any more.

I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement. Thank you!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Please know that there are a lot of lurkers like me out there who use your builds. I never thanked you for your time and patience, but here at last; thank you. Thank you for these builds.

I'll be trying out the Bone Zombies on HCSSF.
"
Kennelmus wrote:
Spoiler
Please know that there are a lot of lurkers like me out there who use your builds. I never thanked you for your time and patience, but here at last; thank you. Thank you for these builds.

I'll be trying out the Bone Zombies on HCSSF.
Thank you so much Kennelmus!

That really means a lot. I appreciate you taking the time to say what you did. I hope you never feel like you need to write or post anything. Lurk away :). But thank you for your message. It is very thoughtful and sweet and I won't forget it. Thank you.

I hope you enjoy Bone Zombies in HC! Sounds crazy!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I love your guides, I use them every league. Thanks a lot for the effort in making them!

I've currently been using RF and it is the most fun experience I've had so far, but my progression has halted at lvl 87/T10 due to lack of HP gear (SSF), or possibly because I'm bad. I'm going to try one of your other builds to get a change. I was wondering which build is your favorite? Are there differences between the builds in terms of damage/survivability/ease of gearing?

"
dokimoki wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I love your guides, I use them every league. Thanks a lot for the effort in making them!

I've currently been using RF and it is the most fun experience I've had so far, but my progression has halted at lvl 87/T10 due to lack of HP gear (SSF), or possibly because I'm bad. I'm going to try one of your other builds to get a change. I was wondering which build is your favorite? Are there differences between the builds in terms of damage/survivability/ease of gearing?
Hey dokimoki!

That's very kind of you! Thanks for saying hi. I really appreciate your encouragement. (Never feel like you have to post. Lurk or type away. It's all good.)

With the RF character, don't be discouraged. RF builds are pretty dependant on gear. If you find that survivability is "iffy" until you get better gear, you can remove Enduring Cry and CwDT and simply link Immortal Call with Inspiration Support. You'd lose the perks of Enduring Cry, but you wouldn't taunt enemies either.

My favourite build is really hard to choose. I LOVE Curses. I LOVE hands-free minions. I LOVE RF. I honestly don't like AW very much but it was the only other green minion besides Herald of Agony (which I can't stand). But AW works perfectly with poison so it's not bad ;). I don't actually have a favourite I guess, though zombies in PoE will always have a special place in my heart.

There are so many different pros and cons to each guide. The zombie and AW guide are the easiest to gear. You basically only need gear for yourself. The RF guide is more dependant on gear because of the nature of RF. The offence of each build is dramatically different. Each build's defensive mechanics synergize well with each build's offence as well. They are all quite different even though they are all minion builds.

I'm thinking of changing the descriptions of each build to be a little more informative (but hopefully not boring).

Thanks for the message! It was very thoughtful of you.

Annnnnd

Your guides are great, im happy to see this play style, i dont have any medical condition, i just like to sometimes play games with calm, enjoy them and not have to tic my fingers on 70 diferent keys and bindings just because the game wants to be "hardcore", you do us all a great service man
"
Camstag777 wrote:
Spoiler
Your guides are great, im happy to see this play style, i dont have any medical condition, i just like to sometimes play games with calm, enjoy them and not have to tic my fingers on 70 diferent keys and bindings just because the game wants to be "hardcore", you do us all a great service man
Camstag777!

You're very kind. Thanks for taking the time to be so kind. I really appreciate it. Messages like this keep the guides going. Thank you. I'm glad the builds' styles match your playstyle. PoE is just the best when you can relax to play it. Thank you very much for your note :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker,
I really enjoy your builds. Bone Zombies is the first build I ever got to maps with. I usually get bored, or become too weak to survive the higher Acts, and delete the build. Bone Zombies was absolutely "One Button". I never felt weak and the minions just wiped everything out. Never had bosses go down so quickly.
Will you be creating new "Stress Free" builds for 3.13? I hope so.
I couldn't get the RF Happy to work well for me. Mainly because I wasn't sure what to do and RF Fire seemed to kill me quickly.

Thanks again for these builds. Much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info