Animation Feedback

I was going to make a shadow with a 2handed staff just because of how bad ass it looks.

Now I found out that his animation got changed.

Before the shadow hold the staff with one hand which looked cool, now he holds it normally with 2 hands...

Please change it back to the old one, because that looks bad ass.
Asking for the 3th time in the hope of getting a reply.

"
BrecMadak wrote:
At the time i may have expressed my feelings not so well, along combined with my quck tempered side at the time;
Spoiler
"
BrecMadak wrote:
All stance are really broken, thay all look like girl characters from any anime. I wonder when this will be fixed.

Also witch still in the air on characters' screen.

Therefore would to ask again; When we could expect an overhaul regarding changing all characters' standing out of safe zone ?
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Asking for the 3th time in the hope of getting a reply.

"
BrecMadak wrote:
At the time i may have expressed my feelings not so well, along combined with my quck tempered side at the time;
Spoiler
"
BrecMadak wrote:
All stance are really broken, thay all look like girl characters from any anime. I wonder when this will be fixed.

Also witch still in the air on characters' screen.

Therefore would to ask again; When we could expect an overhaul regarding changing all characters' standing out of safe zone ?

Sorry you don't like the stances, there are no plans to change the current idle animations. Out of interest what game in your opinion has good stances?
animator
Diablo 2 as a prime example. The reason why I call them as "broken" simply cause wideness between two legs are just way too much, even a surf boarder' stance doesn't take that much space. Actually I can't help but always find myself questioning why stances are double the amount of a default shoulder room of a normal person already ? Maybe its not a 1# problem in animations but it disturbs the eye since it looks pretty awkward personally, if not others that much.
I find it funny, because while standing the wideness is too big, when moving is too low (this result in awkward running animation when you have high movement speed).
I agree with the too wide stance, sure we get that they are about to fight and need to balance but I agree its pretty over excentuated The shadow is the most hilarious - hes almost dry humping the ground in his idle state - noone could keep their balance with legs that far apart and pump up and down like he does - sorry but its just laughable. Enjoy the ice nova effect for a smile for the shadow as well lol... :P

The witch now stands like a model in the 50's did when she stops walking - thought she was a tough wench like woman not miss prissy pants, she can spread em a bit more when idle I think, get a better grip on the land beneath her. I watched a friend use incinerate the other night and couldnt play for laffin it was the funniest thing i have seen - do they need to kick legs when firing off bolts of whatever? I have also started using a staff and she shoots with her hands still and flicks the staff to one side - erm what? Unrealistic.

I do like the marauders stance, hes like this impenetrable wall u wanna hide behind something and poke your tongue at him - then hide.

I also like the ranger, like her firing stance and idle is ok too. Like the Templars stance as well (I am talking about idles here) if he had his legs as far apart as the shadow he could be doing himself and future generations a terribly painful disservice so its nice to see him keep his skirt down and legs together.

Love the way the spiders curl on death like the ones i spray with bug spray, the bears snarly faces and how their noses seem to wrinkle is good too. I am glad Erimar is out of the bushes but geesh give him something to do with his hands hes driving me insane with his fist pumping. The cliff scrabblers are pretty good, and i love the bugs in act three, little hard shelled things hone in on u and suddenly they're after u haha nice. I think the majority of 'people' animations here are pretty awesome - just wished you would reconsider fixing what i agree is broken - that low, feet so far apart its incredulous stance in the idles especially the shadow.

Love the dogs(?) in the docks too but I think my very favourite is still the rhoas charge with their little horns out and that frown wrinkle above their eyes - seriously whoever made that deserves a medal - its fantastic!!
"
The witch now stands like a model in the 50's did when she stops walking - thought she was a tough wench like woman not miss prissy pants, she can spread em a bit more when idle I think, get a better grip on the land beneath her. I watched a friend use incinerate the other night and couldnt play for laffin it was the funniest thing i have seen - do they need to kick legs when firing off bolts of whatever? I have also started using a staff and she shoots with her hands still and flicks the staff to one side - erm what? Unrealistic.
Hehe I pretty much agree, indeed what the heck that pose witch has ?? I really wonder whose idea that was, pretty absurd looking right now.

I just don't get why things are getting worser sometimes and not better..
While we're still on the Witch, I've noticed that the basic attack animation for wand looks a bit strange. It's a generic slash motion, not a pose-and-point that (to me, at least) is reminiscent of casting an attack.

On that note, I think it'd be quite nifty if certain linear projectile spells - like Fireball, Incinerate, Arc - were actually cast from the tip of a wand or sceptre, assuming the player has one equipped. It'd really give the sense that those weapons are truly integral to a magic user, other than just something like Power Siphon.
Hey, there seems to be a severe problem with the Ranger's Cleave animation in the new patch, 0.10.5. Previously she would cleave with a strong, satisfying sweeping-arm animation and it looked great. Now her animation is broken or something. When cleaving she now rotates her whole body impossibly off her rear heel and flips around like she's having some kind of terrible, gravity-defying, magical seizure.

My Cleave Ranger was my favorite character, but this looks just terrible, I cannot even play her anymore. It looks like a joke now. Please, please fix it asap and put back the old Cleave animation.
can i suggest a new walk animation for marauder
he walks too stiff and in top of that his posture looks like he is a hunchback and the armors just accentuate it ( except those armors who have bare back )

or what if you guys add a marauder alternate character micro-transaction i would pay to look better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info