g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

Hello, thanks for the build! :D

At the moment I'm doing maps tier 13-16 and I have some problems with tier 15-16's bosses.

The thing is, at lv 92 I have these stats:
- 2,7k armour --> It's really low, right?
- 4,8k life. I can go "easily" with 5,3k but I think I'm not really bad.

And when I see, for example, this build, and compare to my build (Rvilla char), I don't get it.

He has more or less the same armour than me and he has 10k armour vs 2,3k armour for me. That's too much!

Regarding DPS... well, he has clearly better weapons and better equipment (jewels, cluster and so on) but I think the difference with my 137k cyclone (only with blood stance) vs his 1,7M it's too much.

Could this be that poe.ninja show stats that POE game doesn't show?

Is there any web/app I can use to compare with other character using the same info? In poe.ninja I'm not good enough in the ladder :(

Thanks in advance!
"
RVILLA87 wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build! :D

At the moment I'm doing maps tier 13-16 and I have some problems with tier 15-16's bosses.

The thing is, at lv 92 I have these stats:
- 2,7k armour --> It's really low, right?
- 4,8k life. I can go "easily" with 5,3k but I think I'm not really bad.

And when I see, for example, this build, and compare to my build (Rvilla char), I don't get it.

He has more or less the same armour than me and he has 10k armour vs 2,3k armour for me. That's too much!

Regarding DPS... well, he has clearly better weapons and better equipment (jewels, cluster and so on) but I think the difference with my 137k cyclone (only with blood stance) vs his 1,7M it's too much.

Could this be that poe.ninja show stats that POE game doesn't show?

Is there any web/app I can use to compare with other character using the same info? In poe.ninja I'm not good enough in the ladder :(

Thanks in advance!

Tooltip in game is meaningless. I mean honestly it was pretty bad like 5-6 years ago already and now with the way the game has expanded there are literally 100 different things that are not shown on your tooltip. Is the enemy maimed? Have you killed recently? Are you standing in concecrated ground? More damage based on proximity? Etc etc.

That being said yes, there is a reason everyone uses POB. You can configure all of that stuff in POB and look at your damage with all the proper calculations and conditions ticked.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
That being said yes, there is a reason everyone uses POB. You can configure all of that stuff in POB and look at your damage with all the proper calculations and conditions ticked.

Oh, yes, I forgot it completelly. I installed it 1 month ago and never again opened it because I was using your poeplanner links.

Now it's better (flasks activated) and I see also that the other build didn't hace acrobatics pasive (my fault :P)... much clearer now.

After 1 month I see 2 changes:
- Is it possible that maim support was changed for impale support (typo in your first post: it says "Imaple")? I change using impale 20/20 vs maim 20/20 in my build and your build and in both are clearly better maim (according to DPS). You said that POB doesn't show correctly some stats... is this one an example? I see no difference if I check the "Is the enemy Maimed?" option :S

- Regarding poeplanner and POB link, I can see differences. I'm following POE planner and I have no Phase Acrobatics and some extra 5% life pasive. I suppose It's better the POB link, right? Could you change the poeplanner links or delete them and say to use POB instead. Well, whatever build you think it's best, but right now I think it's a little confusing.

Finally, I think it will be difficult for me to get to lv 98-100. I'm at 91 and it will be useful to know which 5 passives are the less important. If a prefer a more defensive approach, maybe now I should focus to get Phase Acrobatics and then Fatal Blade? Finally, if I can go to Brutal Blade. Is it ok?

Thanks!
Last edited by RVILLA87 on Apr 25, 2020, 11:12:47 AM
"
RVILLA87 wrote:

Oh, yes, I forgot it completelly. I installed it 1 month ago and never again opened it because I was using your poeplanner links.

Now it's better (flasks activated) and I see also that the other build didn't hace acrobatics pasive (my fault :P)... much clearer now.

After 1 month I see 2 changes:
- Is it possible that maim support was changed for impale support (typo in your first post: it says "Imaple")? I change using impale 20/20 vs maim 20/20 in my build and your build and in both are clearly better maim (according to DPS). You said that POB doesn't show correctly some stats... is this one an example? I see no difference if I check the "Is the enemy Maimed?" option :S

- Regarding poeplanner and POB link, I can see differences. I'm following POE planner and I have no Phase Acrobatics and some extra 5% life pasive. I suppose It's better the POB link, right? Could you change the poeplanner links or delete them and say to use POB instead. Well, whatever build you think it's best, but right now I think it's a little confusing.

Finally, I think it will be difficult for me to get to lv 98-100. I'm at 91 and it will be useful to know which 5 passives are the less important. If a prefer a more defensive approach, maybe now I should focus to get Phase Acrobatics and then Fatal Blade? Finally, if I can go to Brutal Blade. Is it ok?

Thanks!

Imaple support is a lot better. Should always use POB link, that being said im doing this build currently atm, so cluster jewels and such are added up on my char, so best place to look honestly would be my profile atm.
Ok, then I will keep looking at you char in pathofexile.com.

The problem now is that I see that you have 29 points left to spent and you don't have any of the right path of the tree: Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics, Jewel Socket, Fatal Blade, Brutal Blade.

I thought about using some pasives refunds to get Phase Acrobatics (I did not spent points on that, I spent only Acrobatics). After that I will go to Fatal Blade and then Brutal Blade. Is that ok or it's better Brutal Blade instead of Fatal Blade?

"
RVILLA87 wrote:
Ok, then I will keep looking at you char in pathofexile.com.

The problem now is that I see that you have 29 points left to spent and you don't have any of the right path of the tree: Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics, Jewel Socket, Fatal Blade, Brutal Blade.

I thought about using some pasives refunds to get Phase Acrobatics (I did not spent points on that, I spent only Acrobatics). After that I will go to Fatal Blade and then Brutal Blade. Is that ok or it's better Brutal Blade instead of Fatal Blade?

copy my profile in pob and load the char. All the cluster jewels do not show until you actually self allocate them but they should all pull up.

Acro/phase acro along with the whole right side of the tree almost was dropped and annointment was changed from assassination to fatal blade.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
copy my profile in pob and load the char. All the cluster jewels do not show until you actually self allocate them but they should all pull up.

Acro/phase acro along with the whole right side of the tree almost was dropped and annointment was changed from assassination to fatal blade.

Wow, I see it now, that's a lot of changes! Good, I didn't like too much the Acrobatics passive :)

At the moment I have no good cluster jewels (I was selling them). Any recomendation about getting/crafting the cluster jewels? I mean, I would like to copy your config but I don't know how much it will cost me (I have no money... 2 exals and 210 chaos more or less :( ).

Once you've done, could yo give us your updated POB link? I have allocated all the jewels in your build but in POB I'm at level 94. When you finish the build, don't worry. Now I have work to do with the clusters :P

Regarding POB, the community version is better and also add Impale calculations. Now I can see it's clearly better Impale vs Maim (at least with this build).

And the last thing, regarding your amulet with -2 mana channelling it's because maps modifier with no mana regeneration, right?

Thanks for the update!

PD: Why you don't have chaos resistance? It's not really needed? I don't recall having some chaos resistance in the tree or skills.
Last edited by RVILLA87 on Apr 25, 2020, 8:22:28 PM
"
RVILLA87 wrote:

Once you've done, could yo give us your updated POB link? I have allocated all the jewels in your build but in POB I'm at level 94. When you finish the build, don't worry. Now I have work to do with the clusters :P

Regarding POB, the community version is better and also add Impale calculations. Now I can see it's clearly better Impale vs Maim (at least with this build).

And the last thing, regarding your amulet with -2 mana channelling it's because maps modifier with no mana regeneration, right?

Thanks for the update!

PD: Why you don't have chaos resistance? It's not really needed? I don't recall having some chaos resistance in the tree or skills.

Pob link + build will be updated at end of league since i actually did the build with all cluster jewels and such (if they are kept with no changes moving forward).

Yes the fork version is much better.

Honestly i still need/want to upgrade my gloves/amulet. Hoping to not have to roll -mana cost on amulet but will see how it works going forward without having it on.

We do not get chaos res because we are already starved for passives + gear. It would be nearly impossible to get even a decent amount of chaos res.
Hey guide looks interesting

Just one thing that kinda got me thinking, acrobatics? Is it really worth the minus 50 percent armor for 30 percent evade chance??

This isn't HC viable right? As I'm building in HC..
"
Dreogner wrote:
Hey guide looks interesting

Just one thing that kinda got me thinking, acrobatics? Is it really worth the minus 50 percent armor for 30 percent evade chance??

This isn't HC viable right? As I'm building in HC..

Not anymore, chec, my profile and my cyclone character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info