g00fy_goober's Bad Boy's Ballerina Cyclone Slayer (Easily clear all content)

"
AREuFUF wrote:
Hey.

Is acrobatics keystone necessary? Never made such build before, so im not sure if it's required for survivability in A8 T16 maps and delve ~500-600.

Are skill tree links for poeplaner updated? I assume y, but that acrobatics is a bit confusing.

According to OP

"Body Armor 4L: Cyclone - Melee Phys Dmg - Fortify - Brutality
5L Pulverize
6L Infused Channeling"

As someone mentioned - is there any place for maim support? (if y - where, in place of what?). Is maim better for 6l? Or we just go for tombfists? Should I start with it, put in 4link, or stay with OP's guide.

Ty in advance

Acro and phase acro are probably some of my favorite keystones on the entire tree. 40% dodge + 30% spell dodge for 5 measily points is almost unbeatable. Unless you are some type of ES or block build that suffers the 30% reduction if you are anywhere NEAR them I would make sure to pick them up. I actually dropped 4 points and made sure that this league i will pick up phase acro as well just for some more defense, especially since delirium mobs are supposed to be very numerous and rippy the further you push.

As for the gem... we used to get it on the chest armor now we don't which is a pretty big dps loss but to be fair it was SUPER op before lol. However we also have awakened gems now which are also prty bad ass.

So i have now updated the POB link with new gems and took the maim off the body armour.

Probably best to drop pulverise for maim.

New setup should be
4l - Cyclone - awakened brutality - awakened melee phys - fortify
5l - infused channeling
6l - maim

Will update guide now.

Thank You very much for clarification. Really appreciate it.

There's one more thing regarding maim. I checked a few builds on poeninja, and noticed that some ppl put maim in a 4l, for example:

Vaal ancestral warchief + impale support + melee phys dmg support + maim support.

Is it only for buffing totem? Or our char is also affected in a some particular way? Does it increase our speed/chances of getting impale stacks (not sure if it's best wording...) and add more phys dmg? Or totem is the only beneficient here? If not... putting pulverize back would be self-expalnatory.

TY/greetz

"
AREuFUF wrote:
Thank You very much for clarification. Really appreciate it.

There's one more thing regarding maim. I checked a few builds on poeninja, and noticed that some ppl put maim in a 4l, for example:

Vaal ancestral warchief + impale support + melee phys dmg support + maim support.

Is it only for buffing totem? Or our char is also affected in a some particular way? Does it increase our speed/chances of getting impale stacks (not sure if it's best wording...) and add more phys dmg? Or totem is the only beneficient here? If not... putting pulverize back would be self-expalnatory.

TY/greetz

It is for totem :)
Not sure if I'm blind or what, but does the Slayer still have Culling strike as part of it's ascendence?
"
magictonay wrote:
Not sure if I'm blind or what, but does the Slayer still have Culling strike as part of it's ascendence?

Bane of legends, kill enemies that have 20% or lower life when hit by your skills. Sadly we do not get this passive though :/
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
magictonay wrote:

Bane of legends, kill enemies that have 20% or lower life when hit by your skills. Sadly we do not get this passive though :/

Ah, I see it now. Thanks! I've been trying to follow the build the whole way through but it's the first time I've played melee since Breach. Appreciate the communication :-)
Hi, would you pls chek my Char and give me some advice.
I got 2ex for now, what shud I upgrade first?

One problem as I stay in hideout its always different in my tool dps -
vary 47k up to 89k Oo idk why :/

ps: thx for the guide
Last edited by Wladyka on Mar 16, 2020, 12:27:53 PM
Hey im about to get into maps and i will be respeccing to your build.I was wondering if the cluster jewls where worth it and if so where would you take off points?
"
Wladyka wrote:
Hi, would you pls chek my Char and give me some advice.
I got 2ex for now, what shud I upgrade first?

One problem as I stay in hideout its always different in my tool dps -
vary 47k up to 89k Oo idk why :/

ps: thx for the guide

Things like this i do not do sorry. When it comes to what to spend currency on, looking at your gear, or what you should upgrade. I can't hold peoples hands through their entire character sorry, i just don't have that kind of time. Follow along in the guide it is all there, and get w/e upgrades you can.

"
Robindesbois wrote:
Hey im about to get into maps and i will be respeccing to your build.I was wondering if the cluster jewls where worth it and if so where would you take off points?

Cluster jewels are new, this is not something i will look into or change for the guide until the start of next league. No idea on if they are good, how available they are, what the costs will be, how to roll them, or even if they will be added to the core of the game.
So, with the change to Transcendental Flesh and it no longer having the physical reduction is it still worth using for only the crit or should we find another jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info